St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Ev. Lutheran School has been providing a Christian education since at least 1877.
- Our goal is to reach out to all the families of our congregation and community to provide a Christ-centered education.
- It is a school where Christian teachers strive to meet the total need of our children: spiritual, academic, and physical.
- All subjects are taught in light of God's Word and all discipline is carried out to promote spiritual growth, self-worth, and respect for others.
- How blessed we are to have such an opportunity for our children. Welcome to St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church and School.
- St. Paul's is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,240|
|Tuition Notes||Parents who complete a Bible information course with one of our Pastors will receive a year's tuition at the member rate of $1800. Second and third children enrolled will encrue a 10 and 15% tuition discount for members and non-members alike.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$250|
|Admissions Director||Robert Buss, principal|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- St. Paul's Lutheran School has been providing a Bible-based Christian education since 1877. Our goal is to reach out to all the families of our congregation and community to provide a Christ-centered education. It is a school where Christian teachers strive to meet the total need of our children: spiritual, academic, and physical. All subjects are taught in light of God's Word and all discipline is carried out to promote spiritual growth, self-worth, and respect for others. How blessed we are to have such an opportunity for our children. St. Paul's is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 136.7 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 136 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 182 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 178.2 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?