- Eau Claire Academy, located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is a comprehensive treatment center owned and operated by Clinicare Corporation.
- The Mission of Eau Claire Academy is to improve the well-being of the children in our care.
- Founded in 1967, Eau Claire Academy provides treatment for male and female children and adolescents from the ages of 10 to 18 who are experiencing one or more characteristics which inhibits their ability to appropriately function in society.
- Residents who are admitted for short-term treatment are prepared for a quick return to the community, with continuation of treatment intervention to occur on an out-patient basis.
- The primary focus for the resident while in placement is to achieve behavioral stability so that the adolescent can successfully return to the community and benefit from out-patient treatment services.
- Areas that require more in-depth treatment are planned to be addressed in out-patient treatment services after discharge from the residential program.
- If a breakdown in this plan should occur, the resident can be considered for Intensive Treatment programming.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.