St. John Lutheran Church & School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 42 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
No tuition for member children. There is a book fee only.
- Students coming from St. John Lutheran School and going into the Suring public high school have been the public school's top students, graduating validictorian, salutatorian, or with honors.
Profile last updated:
A great school. I love having them as a school choice. Willing to go above and beyond and amazing teaching staff. I love being able to be involved and knowing my son is in such great hands.
Great school. Small class sizes , caring staff.
Endorse St. John Lutheran Church & School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.