St. John's Lutheran School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: May. 14 / Aug. 24 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki or navy pants and red or navy polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Full-day 4K, 5K and grades 1-5 with a grade added each year up to 8th grade
- Free breakfast and lunchPartnership with Stateline Boys & Girls Club and Merrill Community Center
- Safe and nurturing environment
- Faith-based instruction and Christian values
- High academic standards
- Technology in every classroom
- Individual and small-group instruction
- Focus on college and career readiness
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John's Lutheran School cost?
St. John's Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $5,000 for private students.
What schools are St. John's Lutheran School often compared to?
St. John's Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Our Lady Of The Assumption School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of St. John's Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of St. John's Lutheran School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 93%.
Does St. John's Lutheran School offer a summer program?
Yes, St. John's Lutheran School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does St. John's Lutheran School offer?
St. John's Lutheran School offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
When is the application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School is May. 14 / Aug. 24 / rolling (applications are due on May. 14 / Aug. 24 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. John's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards