St Johns Lutheran School
- At St. John's Lutheran School, our mission is to lead children and youth in the way that Jesus walked so that all may follow His command to go into the world and make disciples of all nations.
- St. John's Lutheran School offers a complete program of Christian Education and is fully accredited by the National Lutheran Schools Accrediting Association.
- Choirs, band, sports, service opportunities, and after school clubs add to the program.
- Three and Four year old pre-kindergarten through grade eight, before and after-school school care, and all day child care for ages 3-5 make up the enrollment.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RacineGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
2023 Northwestern Ave
Racine, WI 53404
RacineGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
2035 Geneva St 65
Racine, WI 53402
RacineGrades: KG-8 | 166 students
912 Virginia St
Racine, WI 53405
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
2028 N 60th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
WauwatosaGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
2750 N 122nd St
Wauwatosa, WI 53222
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?