St Joseph School
- St. Joseph School believes that education should deal with the whole person, and understands that each student is a unique individual created in the image and likeness of God.
- Catholic education adds the dimension of a value system with Christ as a model.
- St. Joseph School seeks to create an atmosphere of faith, community, and caring.
- Frequent prayer, participation in liturgies, encouragement of academic excellence, attention to individual needs and the development of each student's full potential are the essence of our endeavors.
- In cooperation with parents, who are the primary educators, the school's aim is to instill basic Christian principles.
- The hope of St. Joseph School is that such an education will motivate the students to assist in building a more Christian community and just society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: K-12 | 221 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: K-8 | 312 students
829 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI 53711
JanesvilleGrades: 1-8 | 25 students
4324 E Bingham Road
Janesville, WI 53546
Genesee DepotGrades: PK-8 | 86 students
S38 W31602 Hwy D
Genesee Depot, WI 53127
Lake GenevaGrades: PK-8 | 54 students
1101 Logan St
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017