St Joseph School
- St. Joseph School believes that education should deal with the whole person, and understands that each student is a unique individual created in the image and likeness of God.
- Catholic education adds the dimension of a value system with Christ as a model.
- St. Joseph School seeks to create an atmosphere of faith, community, and caring.
- Frequent prayer, participation in liturgies, encouragement of academic excellence, attention to individual needs and the development of each student's full potential are the essence of our endeavors.
- In cooperation with parents, who are the primary educators, the school's aim is to instill basic Christian principles.
- The hope of St. Joseph School is that such an education will motivate the students to assist in building a more Christian community and just society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort AtkinsonGrades: K-8 | 168 students
309 Bluff St
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
- JanesvilleGrades: 1-8 | 25 students
4324 E Bingham Road
Janesville, WI 53546
- Lake GenevaGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
130 Main Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- ElkhornGrades: PK-8 | 61 students
415 Devendorf St
Elkhorn, WI 53121
- MukwonagoGrades: K-9 | 79 students
830 County Road Nn E
Mukwonago, WI 53149
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.