The ministry of St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool is to provide a Christian education for the children of the congregation and the community so that they may, through God's Word and Spirit: Witness to Christian values, form community, gain Knowledge and skills, be prepared for a life of service to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
St. Paul's has grown and continues to improve.  Our teachers are caring and enthusiastic.
Our student/teacher ratio is excellent, and our curriculum in all areas is designed around state guidelines.
These features create an exciting and stimulating learning environment - just the thing that children need to assure a positive start in life.
St. Paul's offers an interesting and varied curriculum for your child.
We establish a solid academic education designed around state guidelines.
Classes are taught from a Christian perspective and emphasize skills needed in modern society.

Quick Stats (2022)

  • Top Ranked WI School
  • Grades: Kindergarten-8
  • Students: 150 students
  • Yearly Tuition: $1,200
  • Average class size: 17 students
  • Application Deadline: None / Rolling
  • Source: Verified school update

Top Rankings

St. Paul's Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:

Category
Attribute
School History

School Overview

School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Grades Offered
Grades Kindergarten-8
Year Founded
1868

Student Body

Total Students
150 students
Student Body Type
Co-ed
% Students of Color
3%
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
St. Paul's Lutheran School Student By Grade

Academics and Faculty

Total Classroom Teachers
9 teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
17:1
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
10%
Average Class Size
17 students

Tuition and Acceptance Rate

Admission Deadline
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition Notes
Families from affiliated WELS churches, St. Paul's, Bethany, St. John's (Cold Spring) pay $1200 for tuition, about 25% of the total cost per child. The churches support the remaining 75% of tuition.

School Notes

  • The ministry of St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool is to provide a Christian education for the children of the congregation and the community so that they may, through God's Word and Spirit: Witness to Christian values, form community, gain Knowledge and skills, be prepared for a life of service to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. St. Paul's has grown and continues to improve. Our teachers are caring and enthusiastic. Our student/teacher ratio is excellent, and our curriculum in all areas is designed around state guidelines. These features create an exciting and stimulating learning environment - just the thing that children need to assure a positive start in life. St. Paul's offers an interesting and varied curriculum for your child. We establish a solid academic education designed around state guidelines. Classes are taught from a Christian perspective and emphasize skills needed in modern society.
Source: Verified school update

School Reviews

Endorse St. Paul's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:

  • Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
  • Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
  • Academic or athletic awards
Endorse this school:

Nearby Homes for Sale

Recent Articles

School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
June 02, 2022
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.

Quick Stats (2022)

  • Top Ranked WI School
  • Grades: Kindergarten-8
  • Students: 150 students
  • Yearly Tuition: $1,200
  • Average class size: 17 students
  • Application Deadline: None / Rolling
  • Source: Verified school update

Request Information

Did You Know?

The average private school tuition in Jefferson County, WI is $1,666 for elementary schools (read more about average private school tuition across the country).

Quick Links