The mission of St. Paul Lutheran School is to teach children and their families about God's plan of salvation, to guide them in applying their faith to their lives and to share that faith with others through an excellent Christ-centered curriculum and environment.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 147 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is subsidized by congregations who have students here. Most parents pay around $1600.00 for the year for the first student. Second and subsequent children are around $1330.00 each. Tuition assistance is available if you are a member of a church who is part of our school system.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Mr. Stephen Miller
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
5th-8th Grade Play Performance
5th-8th Grade Play Performance
- First objectives at St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran School:
- To provide a Christ-centered education that focuses on the Word of God, especially as it reveals God's plan of salvation, creation, redemption, and sanctification in Jesus Christ. Proverbs 22:6 - "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Ephesians 6:4 - "Bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul Lutheran School cost?
St. Paul Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $7,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Paul Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of St. Paul Lutheran School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 93%.
What sports does St. Paul Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul Lutheran School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball. St. Paul Lutheran School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for most sports offered.
What is St. Paul Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.