St. Paul Lutheran School
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 147 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
5th-8th Grade Play Performance
- First objectives at St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran School:
- To provide a Christ-centered education that focuses on the Word of God, especially as it reveals God's plan of salvation, creation, redemption, and sanctification in Jesus Christ. Proverbs 22:6 - "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Ephesians 6:4 - "Bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul Lutheran School cost?
St. Paul Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $7,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Paul Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of St. Paul Lutheran School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 94%.
What sports does St. Paul Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul Lutheran School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball. St. Paul Lutheran School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for most sports offered.
What is St. Paul Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards