Green Bay Trinity Lutheran School
- Green Bay Trinity Lutheran has been educating students in grades K-8th grade for 15 years.
- We are a small school, Christian school. Each classroom has approximately 24 students in the classroom.
- We strive to give our students the best education under our Christian principles.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(we do not allow ripped anything, flip flops, and tank tops or open toed sandals. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have different rates for people belong to our 5 Association churches. Please call the office for more info.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kellie Meerstein|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
- We are celebrating our 15th year as a school this year. We offer grades K-8th.....with 1-8th grade being in multiple grade classrooms(ex. 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8). We strive to give the best to our students through Christian education. We offer vb, bb, and track events, music, art, and many other opportunities for our students. We are a small school, of about 85-95 students, 5 caring full time teachers, and 2 part time teachers, and many, many volunteers. We would love to give you a tour. Please call us at 920-655-4673, or email us at email@example.com.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingsport Grades: PK-12 | 166 students
Po Box 143
Kingsport, TN 37662
(423)245-6341 620.5 PK-12
- Kingsport Grades: K-12 | 49 students
2401 N John B Dennis Hwy
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423)288-2211 621.5 K-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.