Green Bay Trinity Lutheran School
- Green Bay Trinity Lutheran has been educating students in grades K-8th grade since 2003.
- We are a small, Christian school that follows LCMS practices.
- Each classroom has approximately 24 students in the classroom.
- We strive to give our students the best education under our Christian principles.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(we do not allow ripped anything, flip flops, and tank tops or open toed sandals. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have different rates for people belong to our 5 Association churches. Please call the office for more info.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kellie Meerstein|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- We are celebrating our 16th year as a school this year. We offer grades K-8th.....with 1-8th grade being in multiple grade classrooms(ex. 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8). We strive to give the best to our students through Christian education. We offer vb, bb, and track events, music, band, art, and many other opportunities for our students. We are a small school, of about 90-95 students, 6 caring full time teachers, a full time principal, and many, many volunteers. We would love to give you a tour. Please call us at 920-655-4673, or email us at email@example.com.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingsport Grades: PK-12 | 166 students
1900 Flanders St
Kingsport, TN 37665
(423)245-6341 620.5 PK-12
- Kingsport Grades: K-12 | 49 students
2401 N John B Dennis Hwy
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423)288-2211 621.5 K-12
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.