Cedar View Christian School
- Cedar View Christian School began in 1971 is a ministry to kindergarten students.
- School provides an alternative to public school system education. Our purposes is to offer our students quality academic training.
- Intellectual development is an important part of education as are spiritual growth and character development.
- We strive to give students the knowledge and understanding they need to be leaders in all walks of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingsport Grades: K-12 | 49 students
2401 N John B Dennis Hwy
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423)288-2211 2.9 K-12
- Green Bay Grades: K-8 | 94 students
120 S Henry Street
Green Bay, WI 54302
(920)655-4673 620.5 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.