Cedar View Christian School
- Cedar View Christian School began in 1971 is a ministry to kindergarten students.
- School provides an alternative to public school system education. Our purposes is to offer our students quality academic training.
- Intellectual development is an important part of education as are spiritual growth and character development.
- We strive to give students the knowledge and understanding they need to be leaders in all walks of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingsport Grades: K-12 | 49 students
2401 N John B Dennis Hwy
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423)288-2211 2.9 K-12
- Green Bay Grades: K-8 | 94 students
120 S Henry Street
Green Bay, WI 54302
(920)655-4673 620.5 K-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.