Cedar View Christian School
- Cedar View Christian School began in 1971 is a ministry to kindergarten students.
- School provides an alternative to public school system education. Our purposes is to offer our students quality academic training.
- Intellectual development is an important part of education as are spiritual growth and character development.
- We strive to give students the knowledge and understanding they need to be leaders in all walks of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingsport Grades: K-12 | 49 students
2401 N John B Dennis Hwy
Kingsport, TN 37660
(423)288-2211 2.9 K-12
- Green Bay Grades: K-8 | 94 students
120 S Henry Street
Green Bay, WI 54302
(920)655-4673 620.5 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.