St. Paul's Lutheran School
St. Paul's Lutheran School is a Delaware Stars for Early Success program with a star level 4 rating. We offer part & full day Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten programs.
We have partnered with our neighboring schools, McVey Elementary, Newark Charter and Aspira School, to offer an after school program.
The mission of St. Paul's Lutheran School is to provide a quality education centered on the Gospel of Jesus Christ which, daily provides the experience of God's love and grace; helps nurture each child's faith; provides the opportunity for outreach to families; and honors and nurtures the child's self worth in a way that enables each to reach his or her ultimate potential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 52 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(play clothes recommended)
(play clothes recommended)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please inquire to receive tuition and fees.
% on Financial Aid
- The mission of St. Paul's Lutheran School is to provide a quality education centered on the Gospel of Jesus Christ which daily provides the experience of God's love and grace; helps nurture each child's faith; provides the opportunity for outreach to families; and honors and nurtures the child's self worth in a way that enables each to reach his or her ultimate potential. St. Paul's Lutheran School is a Delaware Stars for Early Success program with a star level 4 rating. We offer part & full day Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten programs. Our Pre-School Curriculum is derived from The High Scope Curriculum, an individualized program to meet the needs of every child and based on accepted theories of child development. All of our instructional programs include motor skills develoment, social relationship building, math and science awareness, language arts, creative arts expression, and music.
- We have partnered with our neighboring elementary schools, McVey Elementary, Newark Charter School and Aspria Academy to offer a recreational and educational after school program. Extended care activities include arts and crafts, weekly projects, outdoor recreation, music and drama, and homework assistance. A nutritious afternoon snacks are provided for all children enrolled in our program.
Source: Verified school update
I highly recommend this preschool to anyone looking to get the most out of learning in a fun environment for their child.
I am so happy I found St. Paul's preschool for my son. The class sizes are small and the teachers are great! The school has great communications with families!!
Endorse St. Paul's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.