St Paul's Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran School is committed to providing quality education in an environment where Christian faith is taught, learned and lived.
- We are a school where Christian values are observed, taught, modeled and practiced by everyone.
- A strong academic program fosters a passion for learning and student success.
- There are opportunities to appreciate people with different traditions, perspectives and experiences St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool does not discriminate in program services for reasons of race, color, sex, religion, national and ethnic origin, or handicapping conditions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,450|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Readlyn Grades: K-9 | 87 students
2681 Quail Ave
Readlyn, IA 50668
(319)279-3968 12.8 K-9
- Waterloo Grades: PK-5 | 156 students
600 Stephan Ave
Waterloo, IA 50701
(319)233-7863 16 PK-5
- Waterloo Grades: PK-5 | 141 students
207 Franklin St
Waterloo, IA 50703
(319)233-3967 16.9 PK-5
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.