St. Sabina Academy
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 278 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Sabina Academy is the educational outreach ministry of the Faith Community of St. Sabina. Therefore, the school shares in the mission of the church and strives to train up Christian children utilizing God's word, the Bible, and the principles found therein. St. Sabina Academy is a grade school serving students from pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. The faculty and administration believe that God has a purpose for every child's life. St. Sabina Academy is committed to teach our students about the Catholic faith as they participate in religion classes, services and activities; respond to the needs of others by the words we proclaim and by the daily actions of the clergy, school board, administration, faculty, staff and students; use our God-given talents for the benefit of the alf-embracing community of God; organize instruction to assure that students are continuously made aware of their African-American heritage; prepare our students to discover and seek God's purpose for their lives; prepare our students to be positive, productive, independent thinkers and to become "Third Day" leaders in a diverse and technological society; embrace diversity and participating in initiatives that support it in order to help our children relate to all of God's people; and teach our students to apply Christian values in the resolution of conflicts to create peace in our school and communities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Sabina Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Sabina Academy?
The application deadline for St. Sabina Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Sabina Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards