Top Illinois Religiously Affiliated Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 987 top religiously affiliated private schools in Illinois (57% of all schools), serving 211,872 students.
Holy Trinity High School Photo - Holy Trinity High School is located at 1443 West Division Street in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood.
Academy Of St Benedict The African Photo - Academy of St. Benedict the African built on a tradition of love, hope, spirituality and excellence. Discover the difference!
Wheaton Christian Grammar School Photo - Wheaton Christian Grammar School currently enrolls more than 490 students in grades K-8th. Students and their families enjoy a sense of community and shared mission at the school where strong academics and a biblical worldview are foundational.
Our Lady Sacred Heart Academy Photo - Come Join The Pursuit at Our New 30 Acre Campus. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Holiness!
The Willows Academy Photo - Each year, The Willows Academy Drama Department performs two productions: a fall play for high school students and a spring musical for both middle and high school students.
Top Illinois Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools776 Students21.00% Minority
- 5 Schools147 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,486 Students39.84% Minority
- 50 Schools5,378 Students31.26% Minority
- 5 Schools2,156 Students32.45% Minority
- 164 Schools22,782 Students30.52% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students4.11% Minority
- 2 Schools36 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students100.00% Minority
- 12 Schools1,417 Students61.02% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students25.00% Minority
- 4 Schools576 Students1.85% Minority
- 17 Schools3,844 Students74.62% Minority
- 31 Schools6,164 Students2.57% Minority
- 122 Schools16,457 Students18.67% Minority
- 6 Schools256 Students3.16% Minority
- 3 Schools190 Students33.33% Minority
- 14 Schools1,354 Students49.04% Minority
- 1 Schools215 Students18.08% Minority
- 10 Schools618 Students58.30% Minority
- 3 Schools431 Students9.50% Minority
- 491 Schools145,354 Students29.56% Minority
- 11 Schools539 Students74.04% Minority
- 11 Schools1,135 Students21.09% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.