Illinois Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 984 religiously affiliated private schools in Illinois (58% of all schools), serving 225,123 students.
On Patriot Day, 9-11, St. John's students commemorated those who lost their lives with a veteran playing 'Taps' at our flagpole.
At St. John Vianney School we're committed to surrounding students in a Catholic environment with academic excellence. We offer classes for PreSchool 3 and 4 to 8th grade. Our personalized learning allows students to reach their highest potential.
After a long day of games, sports, and fun....the students worked together in one final teamwork activity.
Ascension School, a vibrant ministry of Ascension Parish, proudly provides an excellent education that responds to the needs of its students. Ascension School incorporates Catholic faith beliefs and values through skillful teaching, prayer, worship and service to others. In this school children and families experience community in an atmosphere of LOVE, KINDNESS & RESPECT.
Illinois Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools155 Students52% Minority
- 5 Schools173 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,485 Students31% Minority
- 54 Schools5,789 Students31% Minority
- 5 Schools2,048 Students40% Minority
- 157 Schools22,812 Students36% Minority
- 2 Schools47 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools40 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students78% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students85% Minority
- 9 Schools732 Students55% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools517 Students2% Minority
- 14 Schools3,674 Students62% Minority
- 31 Schools6,304 Students8% Minority
- 130 Schools19,553 Students19% Minority
- 7 Schools280 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools379 Students17% Minority
- 10 Schools1,406 Students39% Minority
- 2 Schools499 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools287 Students49% Minority
- 3 Schools453 Students21% Minority
- 499 Schools155,954 Students29% Minority
- 14 Schools984 Students61% Minority
- 14 Schools1,248 Students19% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.