Top Illinois Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 1000 top religiously affiliated private schools in Illinois (57% of all schools), serving 222,581 students.
Wheaton Christian Grammar School Photo - Wheaton Christian Grammar School currently enrolls more than 490 students in grades K-8th. Students and their families enjoy a sense of community and shared mission at the school where strong academics and a biblical worldview are foundational.
Children Of Peace Photo - Providing an outstanding education for the WHOLE child: Mind, Spirit, and Body!
Top Illinois Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools155 Students43.81% Minority
- 6 Schools240 Students4.49% Minority
- 8 Schools1,484 Students31.67% Minority
- 53 Schools5,532 Students25.28% Minority
- 6 Schools2,450 Students20.81% Minority
- 164 Schools24,558 Students30.84% Minority
- 4 Schools490 Students6.78% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools56 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students71.43% Minority
- 12 Schools1,313 Students58.41% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students25.00% Minority
- 4 Schools505 Students1.63% Minority
- 16 Schools3,829 Students72.66% Minority
- 32 Schools6,177 Students2.67% Minority
- 130 Schools19,087 Students17.31% Minority
- 6 Schools208 Students1.22% Minority
- 3 Schools108 Students31.25% Minority
- 12 Schools1,362 Students64.32% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students18.45% Minority
- 9 Schools431 Students66.47% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students52.94% Minority
- 498 Schools152,231 Students28.22% Minority
- 14 Schools778 Students77.29% Minority
- 12 Schools1,025 Students19.46% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.