Top Illinois Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1007 top religiously affiliated private schools in Illinois (57% of all schools), serving 223,613 students.
Holy Trinity High School Photo - Holy Trinity High School is located at 1443 West Division Street in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood.
Wheaton Christian Grammar School Photo - Wheaton Christian Grammar School currently enrolls more than 540 students in grades K-8th. Students and their families enjoy a sense of community and shared mission at the school where strong academics and a biblical worldview are foundational.
St Matthias School Photo - St. Matthias is the only International Baccalaureate (IB) Catholic elementary in the state of Illinois and one of seven in the United States serving Preschool-8th grade students.
Chicago Hope Academy Photo - Chicago Hope is located in the Near West Side at 2189 W Bowler St. Chicago, IL 60612.
Naperville Christian Academy Photo - Learning isn't boring, it is a great adventure; a journey through space and time into a world of beautiful words, wondrous ideas, and breathtaking images, in which we stand in awe of the Creator of it all and ask ourselves how what we learn can make us more like Him.
Grace Christian Academy Photo - 1st grade with their teacher. Ms. Brown is reinforcing left to right reading progression and helping students to improve their listening and comprehension skills.
St Catherine Of Siena Elementary School Photo - St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is located in West Dundee, Illinois. Our school serves students from Pre-K3 through 8th Grade.
Les Finch's Learning Tree Day Photo - Every Child needs individual care, which the Learning Tree can provide.
Top Illinois Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools155 Students43.81% Minority
- 6 Schools240 Students4.49% Minority
- 8 Schools1,484 Students31.67% Minority
- 53 Schools5,546 Students25.28% Minority
- 6 Schools2,450 Students20.81% Minority
- 163 Schools24,287 Students30.97% Minority
- 4 Schools490 Students6.78% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools56 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students71.43% Minority
- 12 Schools1,313 Students58.41% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students25.00% Minority
- 4 Schools505 Students1.63% Minority
- 16 Schools3,829 Students72.66% Minority
- 32 Schools6,190 Students2.67% Minority
- 131 Schools19,253 Students17.38% Minority
- 6 Schools208 Students1.22% Minority
- 3 Schools108 Students31.25% Minority
- 12 Schools1,342 Students64.32% Minority
- 2 Schools324 Students18.45% Minority
- 10 Schools588 Students52.76% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students52.94% Minority
- 503 Schools153,141 Students28.30% Minority
- 14 Schools778 Students77.29% Minority
- 13 Schools1,072 Students18.93% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.