Top Illinois Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 993 top religiously affiliated private schools in Illinois (56% of all schools), serving 212,380 students.
Wheaton Christian Grammar School Photo - Wheaton Christian Grammar School currently enrolls more than 490 students in grades K-8th. Students and their families enjoy a sense of community and shared mission at the school where strong academics and a biblical worldview are foundational.
Our Lady Sacred Heart Academy Photo - Come Join The Pursuit at Our New 30 Acre Campus. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Holiness!
Academy Of St Benedict The African Photo - Academy of St. Benedict the African built on a tradition of love, hope, spirituality and excellence. Discover the difference!
Holy Trinity High School Photo - Holy Trinity High School is located at 1443 West Division Street in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood.
Cross Lutheran School Photo - Cross Lutheran Church and School has been serving Yorkville and the surrounding area with excellence in Christian Education since 1881!
Top Illinois Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 13 Schools1,354 Students21.09% Minority
- 5 Schools147 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,504 Students39.84% Minority
- 52 Schools5,496 Students32.48% Minority
- 5 Schools2,156 Students32.45% Minority
- 166 Schools22,863 Students30.66% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students4.11% Minority
- 2 Schools36 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students100.00% Minority
- 12 Schools1,417 Students61.02% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students25.00% Minority
- 4 Schools576 Students1.85% Minority
- 17 Schools3,844 Students74.62% Minority
- 31 Schools6,164 Students2.57% Minority
- 119 Schools16,167 Students18.59% Minority
- 6 Schools256 Students3.16% Minority
- 3 Schools190 Students33.33% Minority
- 13 Schools1,354 Students49.04% Minority
- 1 Schools215 Students18.08% Minority
- 10 Schools618 Students58.30% Minority
- 3 Schools431 Students9.50% Minority
- 493 Schools145,339 Students29.82% Minority
- 12 Schools557 Students73.13% Minority
- 11 Schools1,135 Students21.09% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?