Top Illinois Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 992 top religiously affiliated private schools in Illinois (57% of all schools), serving 220,095 students.
Our Lady Sacred Heart Academy Photo - Come Join The Pursuit at Our New 30 Acre Campus. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Holiness!
The Willows Academy Photo - Each year, The Willows Academy Drama Department performs two productions: a fall play for high school students and a spring musical for both middle and high school students.
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School Photo - Compiling food cans to go to the Forester's Feeding God's Children donation drive.
Top Illinois Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools155 Students43.81% Minority
- 4 Schools164 Students8.51% Minority
- 8 Schools1,355 Students31.67% Minority
- 53 Schools5,532 Students25.28% Minority
- 4 Schools2,070 Students20.04% Minority
- 163 Schools24,596 Students30.73% Minority
- 2 Schools443 Students1.20% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools56 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students71.43% Minority
- 12 Schools1,313 Students58.41% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students25.00% Minority
- 4 Schools505 Students1.63% Minority
- 16 Schools3,829 Students72.66% Minority
- 32 Schools6,177 Students2.67% Minority
- 129 Schools18,836 Students16.56% Minority
- 6 Schools208 Students1.22% Minority
- 3 Schools108 Students31.25% Minority
- 12 Schools1,362 Students64.32% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students18.45% Minority
- 9 Schools431 Students66.47% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students52.94% Minority
- 497 Schools150,355 Students28.19% Minority
- 14 Schools778 Students77.29% Minority
- 12 Schools1,169 Students19.46% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The oldest schools are concentrated in the east in what were the original thirteen colonies. Most of the founders of these early schools were principled men and women with lofty ideals and purposes.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.