St Vincent Depaul School
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School provides a nurturing family environment that is traditional, yet progressive. Students are valued as individuals, and taught to utilize their unique abilities to master essential knowledge and skills; actively solve problems; and produce meaningful, relevant work. St. Vincent de Paul champions each student’s success, and teaches to honor the values of Catholic identity through moral integrity and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Principal Ms. Mary McLendon|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Karen Cunill|
- Our Graduates: *Are well-rounded individuals. Who are respectful and productive citizens, able to communicate effectively, and work collaboratively. *Understand being critical thinkers and lifelong learners are the key to academic and professional success. *Believe they have unlimited potential and appreciate the unique gifts in themselves and others. *Are young men and women who value personal responsibility and accountability; and have the ability to set and attain reasonable goals and expectations. *Honor a Catholic Christian attitude through compassionate service to others; service to their community; and service to all God’s creation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: K-9 | 103 students
3321 Sollie Rd
Mobile, AL 36695
(251)633-8045 2.4 K-9
- Mobile Grades: 6-11 | 25 students
3811 Old Shell Road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)342-4931 8.5 6-11
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.