St Vincent Depaul School
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School provides a nurturing family environment that is traditional, yet progressive. Students are valued as individuals, and taught to utilize their unique abilities to master essential knowledge and skills; actively solve problems; and produce meaningful, relevant work. St. Vincent de Paul champions each student’s success, and teaches to honor the values of Catholic identity through moral integrity and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Principal Ms. Mary McLendon|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Karen Cunill|
- Our Graduates: *Are well-rounded individuals. Who are respectful and productive citizens, able to communicate effectively, and work collaboratively. *Understand being critical thinkers and lifelong learners are the key to academic and professional success. *Believe they have unlimited potential and appreciate the unique gifts in themselves and others. *Are young men and women who value personal responsibility and accountability; and have the ability to set and attain reasonable goals and expectations. *Honor a Catholic Christian attitude through compassionate service to others; service to their community; and service to all God’s creation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: K-9 | 103 students
3321 Sollie Rd
Mobile, AL 36695
(251)633-8045 2.4 K-9
- Mobile Grades: 6-11 | 25 students
3811 Old Shell Road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)342-4931 8.5 6-11
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.