The Goddard School
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child, focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment, complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI, supporting the professional development of teachers through GSU, offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. Kindergarten is a balanced full-day program at select locations. A small group setting and secure environment give Goddard School Kindergartners the individual attention they require at this stage in their development. Kindergarten presents ample academic challenges, so teachers take care to balance their lesson plans with lots of fun, developmentally appropriate activities and time for reading and thinking. Bright classrooms and large playgrounds create the backdrop for a learning environment where preschoolers engage in age-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme. Preschoolers are introduced to cognitive skills like sequencing and matching, social skills in similarities and diversity and language art skills such as storytelling and process-writing. Learning Centers encourage self-reliance and provide opportunities for children to develop their self confidence. Children also practice their decision making as they navigate from center to center. Children are encouraged to progress at their own pace according to their individual needs and abilities. Visits from local museums and libraries, community helpers, doctors and theatrical productions are incorporated into the classroom to provide a real-world learning experience. Computers are an everyday component of the preschool classroom and allow children to practice their new skills. Enrichment programs, such as fitness, art history and manners, are incorporated into each preschooler's daily schedule.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.