Treasure State Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Treasure State Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Montana for:
Academics and Faculty
Khaki/Navy bottoms w/colored polos
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- Treasure State Academy has been teaching children how to live a victorious Christian life for almost 50 years.
- We use ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum which features a self-paced work environment.
- Each student is given PACE (Packet of Accelerated Christian Education) which are workbooks that correspond to their academic level in a particular subject.
- The student is then personally instructed by a Supervisor on how to perform the work at his/her own pace.
- This system has many advantages, including each student working at his or her own level, eliminating learning gaps by assuring mastery of concepts, each student is compared to his own abilities and not to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Treasure State Academy cost?
Treasure State Academy's tuition is approximately $4,000 for private students.
What schools are Treasure State Academy often compared to?
Treasure State Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Foothills Community Christian School by visitors of our site.
What sports does Treasure State Academy offer?
Treasure State Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Treasure State Academy's ranking?
Treasure State Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Montana for: Least expensive tuition and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Treasure State Academy?
The application deadline for Treasure State Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Treasure State Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards