Top Montana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 22 top school membership associations in Montana, serving 76 private schools (59% of all schools) and 8,202 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and American Montessori Society (AMS) (14% of schools).
Whitefish Christian Academy Photo - Our classical teaching methods include sound-offs. These are often performed in Friday morning chapel services.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - Mount Ellis Academy has existed in the beautiful Gallatin Valley since 1902.
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Top Montana Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools216 Students6.94% Minority
- 6 Schools1,386 Students9.35% Minority
- 11 Schools625 Students10.81% Minority
- 12 Schools1,959 Students5.38% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students12.31% Minority
- 2 Schools364 Students2.64% Minority
- 1 Schools321 Students3.90% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools169 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students16.13% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools399 Students21.97% Minority
- 15 Schools3,101 Students29.56% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students43.48% Minority
- 3 Schools189 Students15.15% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students19.51% Minority
- 8 Schools298 Students6.33% Minority
- 4 Schools391 Students15.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,108 Students42.99% Minority
- 3 Schools352 Students4.70% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students52.24% Minority
- 2 Schools413 Students8.59% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.