Top Montana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 22 top school membership associations in Montana, serving 77 private schools (60% of all schools) and 8,241 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (19% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and American Montessori Society (AMS) (14% of schools).
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - In this photo an MEA student takes advantage of the school's private ski hill which is operated throughout the winter. There are also two public ski areas nearby; Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Top Montana Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools216 Students6.94% Minority
- 6 Schools1,386 Students9.35% Minority
- 11 Schools625 Students10.81% Minority
- 12 Schools1,966 Students5.38% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students12.31% Minority
- 2 Schools364 Students2.64% Minority
- 1 Schools312 Students3.90% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools169 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students16.13% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools394 Students21.97% Minority
- 15 Schools3,101 Students29.56% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students43.48% Minority
- 3 Schools189 Students15.15% Minority
- 2 Schools232 Students19.51% Minority
- 8 Schools298 Students6.33% Minority
- 4 Schools420 Students15.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,108 Students42.99% Minority
- 4 Schools364 Students4.70% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students52.24% Minority
- 2 Schools404 Students8.59% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.