Top Montana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 23 top school membership associations in Montana, serving 79 private schools (60% of all schools) and 8,534 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (19% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (14% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Whitefish Christian Academy Photo - Our classical teaching methods include sound-offs. These are often performed in Friday morning chapel services.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - Mount Ellis Academy has existed in the beautiful Gallatin Valley since 1902.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Top Montana Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools200 Students14.84% Minority
- 6 Schools1,416 Students11.76% Minority
- 10 Schools604 Students10.50% Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students16.28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,937 Students8.92% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students14.75% Minority
- 3 Schools384 Students2.96% Minority
- 1 Schools321 Students3.90% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools186 Students18.71% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students9.74% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools548 Students27.13% Minority
- 15 Schools2,933 Students31.57% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students36.84% Minority
- 3 Schools158 Students20.29% Minority
- 2 Schools211 Students16.06% Minority
- 8 Schools287 Students7.14% Minority
- 5 Schools576 Students11.90% Minority
- 11 Schools1,427 Students48.51% Minority
- 4 Schools408 Students7.58% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students52.24% Minority
- 2 Schools377 Students8.77% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?