Top Montana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 22 top school membership associations in Montana, serving 76 private schools (59% of all schools) and 8,231 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and American Montessori Society (AMS) (14% of schools).
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - In this photo an MEA student takes advantage of the school's private ski hill which is operated throughout the winter. There are also two public ski areas nearby; Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Top Montana Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools216 Students6.94% Minority
- 6 Schools1,386 Students9.35% Minority
- 11 Schools625 Students10.81% Minority
- 12 Schools1,959 Students5.38% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students12.31% Minority
- 2 Schools364 Students2.64% Minority
- 1 Schools321 Students3.90% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools169 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students16.13% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools394 Students21.97% Minority
- 15 Schools3,101 Students29.56% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students43.48% Minority
- 3 Schools189 Students15.15% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students19.51% Minority
- 8 Schools298 Students6.33% Minority
- 4 Schools420 Students15.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,108 Students42.99% Minority
- 3 Schools352 Students4.70% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students52.24% Minority
- 2 Schools413 Students8.59% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.