Montana Private Schools
- There are 122 private schools in Montana, serving 10,680 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,390 for elementary schools and $6,355 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Monarch School is a college preparatory school dedicated to bringing the highest quality of education to our students and families. We provide our students a holistic education that focuses on a traditional college prep curriculum while also fostering inner-strength and a positive self-image through our extensive vocational program.
Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Montana Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools254 Students92% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools815 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students89% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,249 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools1,332 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students100% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools281 Students3% Minority
- 8 Schools541 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools206 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students60% Minority
- 13 Schools1,505 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools190 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools346 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools673 Students50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students15% Minority
- 5 Schools522 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students41% Minority
- 16 Schools2,026 Students16% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.