Top Montana Private Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 132 top private schools in Montana, serving 10,940 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,174 for elementary schools and $8,026 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 20% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - Mount Ellis Academy has existed in the beautiful Gallatin Valley since 1902.
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Top Montana Private Schools by County (2020-21)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students92% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools806 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools209 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools211 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,396 Students10% Minority
- 20 Schools1,504 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools105 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools182 Students15% Minority
- 9 Schools348 Students29% Minority
- 10 Schools670 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools223 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students56% Minority
- 14 Schools1,586 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools203 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools282 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools501 Students99% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools394 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students24% Minority
- 15 Schools1,700 Students16% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?