Montana Private Schools
- There are 120 private schools in Montana, serving 10,345 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,518 for elementary schools and $6,355 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 16% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
In this photo an MEA student takes advantage of the school's private ski hill which is operated throughout the winter. There are also two public ski areas nearby; Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl.
Monarch School is a college preparatory school dedicated to bringing the highest quality of education to our students and families. We provide our students a holistic education that focuses on a traditional college prep curriculum while also fostering inner-strength and a positive self-image through our extensive vocational program.
Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Montana Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools254 Students92% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools815 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students89% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,270 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools1,328 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students100% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools281 Students3% Minority
- 8 Schools546 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools206 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students60% Minority
- 13 Schools1,505 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools190 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools346 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools673 Students50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students15% Minority
- 5 Schools522 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students41% Minority
- 14 Schools1,633 Students18% Minority
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.