Montana Private Schools
- There are 120 private schools in Montana, serving 10,323 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,518 for elementary schools and $6,355 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 16% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Monarch School is a college preparatory school dedicated to bringing the highest quality of education to our students and families. We provide our students a holistic education that focuses on a traditional college prep curriculum while also fostering inner-strength and a positive self-image through our extensive vocational program.
Mission Valley Christian Academy in set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
In this photo an MEA student takes advantage of the school's private ski hill which is operated throughout the winter. There are also two public ski areas nearby; Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl.
Montana Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools254 Students92% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools815 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students89% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,270 Students5% Minority
- 18 Schools1,328 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students100% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools281 Students3% Minority
- 8 Schools546 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools206 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students60% Minority
- 13 Schools1,505 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools190 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools346 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools673 Students50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students15% Minority
- 5 Schools522 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students41% Minority
- 14 Schools1,633 Students18% Minority
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.