Top Montana Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 130 top private schools in Montana, serving 10,903 students.
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - Mount Ellis Academy has existed in the beautiful Gallatin Valley since 1902.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Whitefish Christian Academy Photo - Our classical teaching methods include sound-offs. These are often performed in Friday morning chapel services.
Top Montana Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students92% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools806 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools209 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools211 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,396 Students10% Minority
- 20 Schools1,504 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools105 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools182 Students15% Minority
- 9 Schools348 Students29% Minority
- 10 Schools670 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools223 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students56% Minority
- 14 Schools1,586 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools203 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools282 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools501 Students99% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools394 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students24% Minority
- 15 Schools1,700 Students16% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.