Top Montana Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 129 top private schools in Montana, serving 10,793 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,149 for elementary schools and $7,944 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 19% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Whitefish Christian Academy Photo - Our classical teaching methods include sound-offs. These are often performed in Friday morning chapel services.
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - Mount Ellis Academy has existed in the beautiful Gallatin Valley since 1902.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Top Montana Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students93% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools797 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,258 Students4% Minority
- 19 Schools1,453 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools96 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools408 Students24% Minority
- 8 Schools584 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools217 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students9% Minority
- 14 Schools1,627 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools205 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools305 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools501 Students99% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools628 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students24% Minority
- 13 Schools1,719 Students16% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.