Top Montana Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 129 top private schools in Montana, serving 10,728 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,878 for elementary schools and $6,582 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 80% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 19% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - In this photo an MEA student takes advantage of the school's private ski hill which is operated throughout the winter. There are also two public ski areas nearby; Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Top Montana Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students93% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students100% Minority
- 8 Schools830 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,280 Students4% Minority
- 18 Schools1,354 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools96 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools408 Students24% Minority
- 8 Schools584 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools188 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students9% Minority
- 14 Schools1,618 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools205 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools305 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools501 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools57 Students11% Minority
- 5 Schools628 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students24% Minority
- 14 Schools1,731 Students16% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.