Top Montana Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 129 top private schools in Montana, serving 10,793 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,149 for elementary schools and $7,749 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 19% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Top Montana Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students93% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools797 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,258 Students4% Minority
- 19 Schools1,453 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools96 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools408 Students24% Minority
- 8 Schools584 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools217 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students9% Minority
- 14 Schools1,627 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools205 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools305 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools501 Students99% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools628 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students24% Minority
- 13 Schools1,719 Students16% Minority
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.