Top Montana Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 128 top private schools in Montana, serving 10,772 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,149 for elementary schools and $7,749 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 19% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Whitefish Christian Academy Photo - Our classical teaching methods include sound-offs. These are often performed in Friday morning chapel services.
Mission Valley Christian Academy Photo - Mission Valley Christian Academy is set at the base of the Mission Mountains and close to the shores of Flathead Lake.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - Mount Ellis Academy has existed in the beautiful Gallatin Valley since 1902.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Top Montana Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students93% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools797 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,258 Students4% Minority
- 19 Schools1,453 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools96 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools408 Students24% Minority
- 8 Schools584 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools217 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students9% Minority
- 14 Schools1,627 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools205 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools305 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools501 Students99% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools628 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students24% Minority
- 13 Schools1,719 Students16% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.