Top Montana Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 129 top private schools in Montana, serving 10,728 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,878 for elementary schools and $6,582 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 80% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 19% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Missoula Int'l School Photo - Missoula International School is located at the base of Mt. Jumbo in the beautiful Rattlesnake Valley.Plans are underway for the construction of a new school to be completed by Fall 2018
Mount Ellis Academy Photo - In this photo an MEA student takes advantage of the school's private ski hill which is operated throughout the winter. There are also two public ski areas nearby; Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl.
Chrysalis School Photo - Chrysalis School is located on 67 acres in scenic Montana. Our easy access to nature allows us to have spur-of-the-moment field trips for science or provide each student with that connection with nature as she reads Walden.
Billings Christian School Photo - All School Picture of the Billings Christian School Warriors 2015/16 school year
Monarch School Photo - Monarch School is a college preparatory school dedicated to bringing the highest quality of education to our students and families. We provide our students a holistic education that focuses on a traditional college prep curriculum while also fostering inner-strength and a positive self-image through our extensive vocational program.
Top Montana Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students93% Minority
- 3 Schools104 Students100% Minority
- 8 Schools830 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,280 Students4% Minority
- 18 Schools1,354 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools96 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools160 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools408 Students24% Minority
- 8 Schools584 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools188 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students9% Minority
- 14 Schools1,618 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools205 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools305 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools501 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools57 Students11% Minority
- 5 Schools628 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students24% Minority
- 14 Schools1,731 Students16% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.