Trinity Lutheran School
- Since its very beginning in 1856, Trinity has operated a Christian Day School.
- Throughout its long history, Trinity has been dedicated to providing a unique educational program centered in Christ.
- Our present facilities have been in use since 1972, with renovations completed in 1999.
- We offer a comprehensive educational program for four year olds through grade 8.
- Trinity Lutheran School remains dedicated to the task of educating children to prepare them for their life with Jesus, which is yet to come, and to prepare them for the challenges of this present life.
- The primary goal of Trinity Lutheran School has always been, and will continue to be, that all children under our care will grow in their relationship with Jesus as their Savior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oshkosh Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
913 Nebraska St
Oshkosh, WI 54902
(920)231-8957 0.8 PK-8
- Oshkosh Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
1526 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
(920)235-1612 2.1 PK-8
- Oshkosh Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
3450 Vinland Rd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
(920)231-9704 3.3 PK-12
- Oshkosh Grades: K-12 | 37 students
3030 Witzel Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54904
(920)235-5400 4.1 K-12
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 83.4 PK-8
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.