Valley View Adventist School
Valley View Adventist School is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network.
The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
The Valley View Seventh-day Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
The Valley View Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- Grades: 1-8
- Average class size: 2 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 9%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Valley View, we care about providing positive influences that encourage the student's walk with God and relationships with others. Our small class size and the quality and dedication of our teaching staff allow for a more interactive and creative approach to building strong academic skills. Our goal is to help each student make wise decisions in life.
Endorse Valley View Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.