Pipestem Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Pipestem Christian Academy is place with high standards and a loving environment.We seek to educate our students and prepare them for what the Lord has for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$185|
|Tuition Notes||Our tuition is based on a ten month pay plan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Pipestem Christian Academy is a ministry of the Cooks Chapel Baptist Church.
- We are located in Summers County WV just a few miles down the road from Concord University.
- We are an affordable alternative to the ever changing public school system.
- We use abeka curriculum in all of or k4-12th grades.
- Along with our high academic standard we also have a competive sports programs in both middle and high school levels.
- At PCA our students get a lot of one on one attention as well as benefitting from a loving atmosphere.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
- PrincetonGrades: PK-12 | 211 students
314 A Oakvale Road
Princeton, WV 24740
- LewisburgGrades: PK-8 | 65 students
3100 Houfnaggle Road
Lewisburg, WV 24901
Great school! Focused on learning academically and spiritually! Also basketball program elementary through high school. Good leadership and wonderful teachers who ensure the children understand the concepts being taught.
- Posted by Parent - Sarah
I love this school I look toward to going their every day the teachers are great the students are friendly you learn to right in curasve in k5
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hnl
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.