House Of Prayer Christian Academy
- The House Of Prayer Christian Academy was founded in 1996.
- The curriculum is based on the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education).
- The Christian staff works hard to provide the students with a high quality education, while also instilling strong Christian values.
- Some of the benefits of HOPCA include: Education Offered for Pre K Through 12 Very Low Student Teacher Ratio Has Achieved Model School Status Environment for Creating High Standardized Test Scores All Teachers are Certified by School of Tomorrow On Staff Mathematics Teacher with (Grades 5-12) certification.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.