House Of Prayer Christian Academy
Tel: (304) 683-9715
- The House Of Prayer Christian Academy was founded in 1996.
- The curriculum is based on the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education).
- The Christian staff works hard to provide the students with a high quality education, while also instilling strong Christian values.
- Some of the benefits of HOPCA include: Education Offered for Pre K Through 12 Very Low Student Teacher Ratio Has Achieved Model School Status Environment for Creating High Standardized Test Scores All Teachers are Certified by School of Tomorrow On Staff Mathematics Teacher with (Grades 5-12) certification.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.