House Of Prayer Christian Academy
- The House Of Prayer Christian Academy was founded in 1996.
- The curriculum is based on the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education).
- The Christian staff works hard to provide the students with a high quality education, while also instilling strong Christian values.
- Some of the benefits of HOPCA include: Education Offered for Pre K Through 12 Very Low Student Teacher Ratio Has Achieved Model School Status Environment for Creating High Standardized Test Scores All Teachers are Certified by School of Tomorrow On Staff Mathematics Teacher with (Grades 5-12) certification.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.