House Of Prayer Christian Academy
- The House Of Prayer Christian Academy was founded in 1996.
- The curriculum is based on the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education).
- The Christian staff works hard to provide the students with a high quality education, while also instilling strong Christian values.
- Some of the benefits of HOPCA include: Education Offered for Pre K Through 12 Very Low Student Teacher Ratio Has Achieved Model School Status Environment for Creating High Standardized Test Scores All Teachers are Certified by School of Tomorrow On Staff Mathematics Teacher with (Grades 5-12) certification.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.