- Ideal Inclusion Model. Inclusion refers to the commitment to educate each child to the fullest extent possible in the regular education classroom.
- Inclusion involves bringing the support services to the child, rather than the child going to the support services.
- These processes combined with quality teaching and full involvement of the parent in the educational program produce the “Ideal person”.
- Ideal Education has evolved out of an educational movement known as “Super learning” and “Accelerated Learning”.
- Accelerated Learning and Super learning are brain-based educational systems with scientifically verified results.
- Our Mission is to develop the full potential of all students by creating and implementing individualized holistic educational learning approaches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 49%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: 4-12 | 590 students
Mount Saint Alban
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
6119 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20011
WashingtonGrades: PK-10 | 213 students
3942 Alabama Ave Se
Washington, DC 20020
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.