Academy For Ideal Education
- Ideal Inclusion Model. Inclusion refers to the commitment to educate each child to the fullest extent possible in the regular education classroom.
- Inclusion involves bringing the support services to the child, rather than the child going to the support services.
- These processes combined with quality teaching and full involvement of the parent in the educational program produce the Ideal person.
- Ideal Education has evolved out of an educational movement known as Super learning and Accelerated Learning.
- Accelerated Learning and Super learning are brain-based educational systems with scientifically verified results.
- Our Mission is to develop the full potential of all students by creating and implementing individualized holistic educational learning approaches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 49%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
6119 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20011
(202)829-1901 0.9 PK-8
- Washington Grades: NS-8 | 154 students
3942 Alabama Ave Se
Washington, DC 20020
(202)583-8500 7.4 NS-8
- Washington Grades: 4-12 | 595 students
3612 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20016
(202)537-6300 2.4 4-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.