Academy For Ideal Education
- Ideal Inclusion Model. Inclusion refers to the commitment to educate each child to the fullest extent possible in the regular education classroom.
- Inclusion involves bringing the support services to the child, rather than the child going to the support services.
- These processes combined with quality teaching and full involvement of the parent in the educational program produce the Ideal person.
- Ideal Education has evolved out of an educational movement known as Super learning and Accelerated Learning.
- Accelerated Learning and Super learning are brain-based educational systems with scientifically verified results.
- Our Mission is to develop the full potential of all students by creating and implementing individualized holistic educational learning approaches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
6119 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20011
(202)829-1901 0.9 PK-8
- Washington Grades: NS-8 | 154 students
3942 Alabama Ave Se
Washington, DC 20020
(202)583-8500 7.4 NS-8
- Washington Grades: 4-12 | 595 students
3612 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20016
(202)537-6300 2.4 4-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.