Academy For Ideal Education
- Ideal Inclusion Model. Inclusion refers to the commitment to educate each child to the fullest extent possible in the regular education classroom.
- Inclusion involves bringing the support services to the child, rather than the child going to the support services.
- These processes combined with quality teaching and full involvement of the parent in the educational program produce the Ideal person.
- Ideal Education has evolved out of an educational movement known as Super learning and Accelerated Learning.
- Accelerated Learning and Super learning are brain-based educational systems with scientifically verified results.
- Our Mission is to develop the full potential of all students by creating and implementing individualized holistic educational learning approaches.
Academy For Ideal Education places among the top 20% of private schools in District of Columbia for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 49%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
6119 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20011
(202)829-1901 0.9 PK-8
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
3942 Alabama Ave Se
Washington, DC 20020
(202)583-8500 7.4 PK-8
- Washington Grades: 4-12 | 595 students
3612 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20016
(202)537-6300 2.4 4-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.