Academy For Ideal Education
- Ideal Inclusion Model. Inclusion refers to the commitment to educate each child to the fullest extent possible in the regular education classroom.
- Inclusion involves bringing the support services to the child, rather than the child going to the support services.
- These processes combined with quality teaching and full involvement of the parent in the educational program produce the “Ideal person”.
- Ideal Education has evolved out of an educational movement known as “Super learning” and “Accelerated Learning”.
- Accelerated Learning and Super learning are brain-based educational systems with scientifically verified results.
- Our Mission is to develop the full potential of all students by creating and implementing individualized holistic educational learning approaches.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WashingtonGrades: PK-10 | 213 students
3942 Alabama Ave Se
Washington, DC 20020
- WashingtonGrades: 4-12 | 585 students
3612 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20016
- WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
6119 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20011
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.