Top District of Columbia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 49 top religiously affiliated private schools in District of Columbia (45% of all schools), serving 12,041 students.
Our Lady Of Victory School Photo - Middle School students enjoy math class with OLV principal Sheila Martinez.
Washington School For Girls Photo - The Washington School for Girls develops confidence, competence, and compassion in young leaders.
Cornerstone Schools-washington Photo - Second grade teacher Ms. Wright and her students enjoy some read-aloud time.
Gonzaga College High School Photo - Gonzaga is Washington's only Catholic, Jesuit high school. The campus is located in the heart of our nation's capital and consists of nine buildings. In recent years, the physical plant has undergone major renovations and additions.
St. Jerome Institute Photo - St. Jerome Institute: A liberal arts high school in the Catholic tradition
St Francis Xavier Catholic Academyool Photo - Our literacy program that starts with 3- and 4-year old children
Top District of Columbia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students65.22% Minority
- 4 Schools263 Students98.13% Minority
- 6 Schools1,720 Students28.51% Minority
- 1 Schools1,151 Students38.85% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools394 Students6.38% Minority
- 2 Schools155 Students97.18% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students99.44% Minority
- 1 Schools293 Students17.39% Minority
- 28 Schools7,646 Students52.59% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students100.00% Minority
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.