Top District of Columbia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 48 top religiously affiliated private schools in District of Columbia (45% of all schools), serving 11,966 students.
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School Photo - Our literacy program that starts with 3- and 4-year old children
Gonzaga College High School Photo - Gonzaga seeks to form young men of intellect, faith, and character.
Cornerstone Schools-washington Photo - Second grade teacher Ms. Wright and her students enjoy some read-aloud time.
St. Jerome Institute Photo - St. Jerome Institute: A liberal arts high school in the Catholic tradition
Our Lady Of Victory School Photo - Middle School students enjoy math class with OLV principal Sheila Martinez.
Top District of Columbia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students65.22% Minority
- 3 Schools222 Students98.64% Minority
- 5 Schools1,601 Students22.84% Minority
- 1 Schools1,153 Students35.64% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools394 Students6.38% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools200 Students97.55% Minority
- 1 Schools293 Students17.39% Minority
- 30 Schools7,809 Students56.00% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students100.00% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.