All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (262) 925-4000
The mission of All Saints Catholic School began in 2011 when we first opened our doors as a regional Catholic school.
A regional Catholic school differs from a parochial model as it serves and is subsidized by more than one parish.
We currently have 10 supporting parishes in Kenosha and Pleasant Prairie, all contributing spiritual and financial resources to our one campus which allows us to offer an education that is Catholic to the core.
The priests of the parishes celebrate Mass with the children on a rotating basis.
The teachers, staff, students and parents as joyful people all contribute to the success of our school.
Our academic program is rigorous yet supportive. Our faith formation is embedded in all aspects of school life.
We are a family united in Christ. Our mission is clear: Together we will teach children to see the world through the eyes of Christ and to model the lives of the saints in a rigorous academic environment.
I echo the words of Pope Benedict XVI, "I invite you to become Saints!".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner discount price: $4,300. Multiple child discounts available. Please Note: A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration which will be applied toward tuition. New family registration fee $100/1 child;$150/2 children; $200/3+children. $100 student fee/child K4-8th grade covers field trips and home and school fee.|
|Admissions Director||Susan Wendorf|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Battle of the Books, Book Club, Chess Club, Crochet Club, Forensics, Homework Club, Math Club
- July 1st, 2011 All Saints Catholic School opened as a regional Catholic School. During our founding 2011-12 school year, ASCS educated and formed 454 children. The name All Saints Catholic School was selected by Archbishop Listecki as it signifies best, the coming together of ten parishes and their patron saints to form one school community. Our weekly Masses are presided by the pastors on a rotating basis. 85% of our students belong to one of the 10 parishes and the remaining 15% are either affiliated with other local churches or do not identify with a religious community.In 2015 ASCS added a Saints In Training Early Childhood Program serving 3 year olds in a Catholic environment that is both nurturing and educationally stimulating.Our school is housed within the larger Archdiocese of Milwaukee and is accredited by the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools` Association. Currently, we lease the school building located on the Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Parish grounds. The education one receives at ASCS is Catholic to the core!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kenosha Grades: NS-12 | 769 students
2401 69th Street
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262) 654-8651 1.1 NS-12
My three children graduated from All Saints and were fully prepared for high school. The rigorous program, mixed with caring teachers and faith every day, has helped them to be people of high character and good values, with a strong work ethic.
- Posted by Parent - 3grads
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.