Anacapa School News
Browse past news stories for Anacapa School in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Anacapa School Wins Second Place in Scheinfeld Center New Venture Challenge
When the Scheinfeld Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation held its 9th annual New Venture Challenge on April 26, ...
- Anacapa School Graduating Seniors - Santa Barbara Edhat
Taking the microphone to address the crowd gathered in the historic Casa de La Guerra courtyard on Friday, June 10th , Anacapa seniors confidently delivered their sen ...
- Anacapa School Celebrates Graduating Seniors - Noozhawk
Anacapa students become accustomed to asking questions, initiating dialog and speaking publicly while at Anacapa through programs such as the school's r ...
- Anacapa School Announces Distinguished Scholar Merit Award for New Students - Noozhawk
Anacapa School is proud to announce the Distinguished Scholar Merit Award for new students entering Anacapa for the 2016-17 school year. This scholarship, a one-tim ...
- Anacapa School Photography Students Learn From Renowned Photojournalist Santi Visalli - Noozhawk
In keeping with a long-established history of creating opportunities for Anacapa School students to meet and learn from industry experts from a wide variety of backgrounds, ...
- Anacapa School Students Attend Steve Bucci Talk on National Security, Possibility of World War - Noozhawk
Anacapa School students have a long track record of active civic involvement and opportunities for dialogue with experts in a number of different professions and fields. Anac ...
- World War II Veteran William Livingstone Speaks to Anacapa School Breakfast Club - Noozhawk
This concept is not new at Anacapa School where community members, speakers, and storytellers are invited regularly for an event called Breakfast Club, an Anacapa tradition ...
- Anacapa School Announces Open Houses for Prospective Students - Noozhawk
Anacapa School has announced its schedule of open house events for applicants for the fall 2016 semester. “We have a great group of students this year,” sa ...
- Anacapa School Grape Stomp to Coincide with Barney Berglund Memorial Bike Ride - Noozhawk
Anacapa School and Fess Parker Winery will host the school's fourth annual Purple Toes Grape Stomp scholarship fundraiser at Fess Parker Winery in the Santa Ynez Valle ...
- Anacapa School Welcomes New Board Members Lanny Sherwin, Rick Knowles - Noozhawk
Anacapa School announces the appointment of two new members to its Board of Trustees: Lanny Sherwin and Richard "Rick" Knowles, both Anacapa parents and busin ...
- Sculptor and Designer Evan Lewis to Speak at Anacapa School - Noozhawk
Anacapa School is an independent, co-educational, WASC-accredited, college preparatory day school for junior high and high school students in grades 7 to 12. Founded ...
- World Record-Setting Aviator Julian Nott to Speak at Anacapa School - Noozhawk
Nott's adventures will be of particular interest to the members of the Anacapa Near Space Exploration Club at Anacapa School. The club has designed and built two near ...
- Anacapa School to Connect Live with International Space Station - Noozhawk
The arrangement is made possible by Anacapa School's participation in the Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) Teaching From Space program, a coopera ...
- UCSB Professor to Speak at Anacapa School on Life of Japanese Samurai - Noozhawk
Anacapa School will host Luke Roberts, a professor of Japanese history in UC Santa Barbara's History Department, at its First Thursday Open Breakfast Club ...
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.