- By challenging each individual to develop critical thinking skills, creativity, and personal integrity, The Anacapa School fully prepares students for college.
- Enthusiastic teachers provide personal attention, instilling in their students a desire for lifelong learning and a strong awareness of their social and civic responsibilities.
- The Philosophy that has guided The Anacapa School since our founding, organizes the school program into three components: technical knowledge, personal/social knowledge, and critical knowledge.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa BarbaraGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
2130 Mission Ridge Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
- Santa BarbaraGrades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105