Fusion Academy Santa Barbara
Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. The entire educational experience is personalized for each student based on their strengths, interests, and learning preferences.
As the nation's most engaging educational experience, we can help your middle or high school student rediscover their love of learning. We offer rolling admissions and are ready to customize a schedule that works best for your student. Connect with us to learn more today!
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Virtual Event - Tue., February 01, 2022 10:30am (PST) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Tue., March 01, 2022 10:30am (PST) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Tue., April 05, 2022 10:30am (PDT) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Tue., May 03, 2022 10:30am (PDT) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Tue., June 07, 2022 10:30am (PDT) - get more information!
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach.
- Our Santa Barbara campus offers our Flex learning model, a customized mix of three learning modalities.
- We will work with your family to create the right balance of one-to-one classes, asynchronous digital sessions, and group project-based learning.
- Students come to Fusion for many reasons, but all have one thing in common: they aren`t thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. Fusion`s one-to-one approach is great for students who are gifted and need accelerated options, have ADD or ADHD and need a focused environment, have extracurricular pursuits and need a more flexible schedule, or need extra support in the classroom.
- Students may attend Fusion full-time for middle or high school, or supplement their education with classes for credit, tutoring, or post-secondary/college counseling. On our campus, there are two Homework Cafe spaces: one quiet and one social. These spaces are not only for students to complete homework during their school day, but the Social Homework Cafe acts as the social hub of the campus. This is where student meetings occur, clubs meet, and more. The space is led by our Director of Homework Caf who is responsible for planning social programming around Social Emotional Learning themes.
- We plan events like prom, graduation, field trips, and more so students get a full school experience in a personalized environment. Fusion students have been accepted to over 200 unique colleges and universities, as well as international programs, gap year experiences, and more. Whatever a student`s desired path, we work with them to achieve their goals.
- There is nothing like seeing and experiencing a Fusion campus for yourself. Connect with us to set up a personalized tour!
Profile last updated:
Endorse Fusion Academy Santa Barbara. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.