Notre Dame School
Tel: (805) 965-1033
- Notre Dame is a fully accredited Catholic Elementary School, Kindergarten through Eighth grade, located in the the downtown area of Santa Barbara, California.
- Licensed Preschool for children from 2 ½ years. The mission of Notre Dame Catholic School is to educate, prepare and inspire.
- Notre Dame School strives for excellence in spiritual, academic, social and physical development.
- The value and uniqueness of each individual to the whole community is recognized and encouraged.
- Recognizing parents as primary educators and acknowledging the presence of God in all persons, Notre Dame School provides a Christian environment that promotes peace and justice.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Barbara Grades: K-8 | 263 students
1795 San Leandro Lane
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
(805) 969-7732 4.9 K-8
- Santa Barbara Grades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805) 687-3717 0.9 K-12
- Santa Barbara Grades: PK-12 | 356 students
4125 Paloma Dr
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
(805) 687-2461 3.1 PK-12
- Santa Barbara Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
2130 Mission Ridge Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
(805) 569-1811 1.1 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.