Notre Dame School
- Notre Dame is a fully accredited Catholic Elementary School, Kindergarten through Eighth grade, located in the the downtown area of Santa Barbara, California.
- Licensed Preschool for children from 2 ½ years. The mission of Notre Dame Catholic School is to educate, prepare and inspire.
- Notre Dame School strives for excellence in spiritual, academic, social and physical development.
- The value and uniqueness of each individual to the whole community is recognized and encouraged.
- Recognizing parents as primary educators and acknowledging the presence of God in all persons, Notre Dame School provides a Christian environment that promotes peace and justice.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Barbara Grades: K-8 | 264 students
1795 San Leandro Lane
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
(805)969-7732 4.9 K-8
- Santa Barbara Grades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805)687-3717 0.9 K-12
- Santa Barbara Grades: PK-12 | 356 students
4125 Paloma Dr
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
(805)687-2461 3.1 PK-12
- Santa Barbara Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
2130 Mission Ridge Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
(805)569-1811 1.1 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.