Assumption Catholic School
- Assumption Catholic School is dedicated to working with parents and the community to ensure the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional development of our students so that they may become responsible and respectable members of our society.
- Students excel at Assumption Catholic School. This is due in part to a community of professionals who are passionate about teaching, dedicated to cultivating young minds, and truly aware of the importance of partnership between parents and teachers.
- Assumption's faculty and staff works closely with their parish community and parents to foster positive traits and outstanding social behavior in their students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WashingtonGrades: K-9 | 228 students
422 3rd St Se
Washington, DC 20003
- District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 870 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
- ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 518 students
6501 Surratts Road
Clinton, MD 20735
- Upper MarlboroGrades: NS-8 | 152 students
9010 Frank Tippett Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- WashingtonGrades: NS-12 | 904 students
3100 Macomb Street NW
Washington, DC 20008
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.