Atlas Preparatory Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Atlas Preparatory Academy is to provide an educational program which engages our students in learning experiences that meet their academic, social and emotional needs, in a multicultural environment based on mutual respect.
- The staff at Atlas Preparatory Academy believes in the importance of building strong relationships with our students, their families, and the community.
- We are committed to meeting the individual academic needs of our students through differentiated instruction, while celebrating the multicultural heritage of our students and staff.
- The Atlas Preparatory Academy faculty envisions that a multicultural setting will prepare the students to become life long learners who acquire the necessary skills to lead responsible and productive lives in order to be successful in a global marketplace.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||847 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: K-9 | 39 students
5335 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 264 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
GreendaleGrades: PK-12 | 19 students
5651 S 51st St
Greendale, WI 53129
2315 W Good Hope Road Rd, Room 23
Milwaukee, WI 53209
OconomowocGrades: PK-12 | 150 students
36100 Genesee Lake Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017