Atlas Preparatory Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Atlas Preparatory Academy is to provide an educational program which engages our students in learning experiences that meet their academic, social and emotional needs, in a multicultural environment based on mutual respect.
- The staff at Atlas Preparatory Academy believes in the importance of building strong relationships with our students, their families, and the community.
- We are committed to meeting the individual academic needs of our students through differentiated instruction, while celebrating the multicultural heritage of our students and staff.
- The Atlas Preparatory Academy faculty envisions that a multicultural setting will prepare the students to become life long learners who acquire the necessary skills to lead responsible and productive lives in order to be successful in a global marketplace.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||847 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 39 students
5335 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
(414)543-3580 1.4 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414)744-1214 2.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 7.4 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 0.6 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.