Atlas Preparatory Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Atlas Preparatory Academy is to provide an educational program which engages our students in learning experiences that meet their academic, social and emotional needs, in a multicultural environment based on mutual respect.
- The staff at Atlas Preparatory Academy believes in the importance of building strong relationships with our students, their families, and the community.
- We are committed to meeting the individual academic needs of our students through differentiated instruction, while celebrating the multicultural heritage of our students and staff.
- The Atlas Preparatory Academy faculty envisions that a multicultural setting will prepare the students to become life long learners who acquire the necessary skills to lead responsible and productive lives in order to be successful in a global marketplace.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||847 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GreendaleGrades: PK-12 | 19 students
5651 S 51st St
Greendale, WI 53129
- MilwaukeeGrades: K-9 | 39 students
5335 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 264 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 1060 students
2100 W Fairy Chasm Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
- RacineGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
734 Villa Street
Racine, WI 53403
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.