Atlas Preparatory Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Atlas Preparatory Academy is to provide an educational program which engages our students in learning experiences that meet their academic, social and emotional needs, in a multicultural environment based on mutual respect.
- The staff at Atlas Preparatory Academy believes in the importance of building strong relationships with our students, their families, and the community.
- We are committed to meeting the individual academic needs of our students through differentiated instruction, while celebrating the multicultural heritage of our students and staff.
- The Atlas Preparatory Academy faculty envisions that a multicultural setting will prepare the students to become life long learners who acquire the necessary skills to lead responsible and productive lives in order to be successful in a global marketplace.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||847 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 39 students
5335 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
(414)543-3580 1.4 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414)744-1214 2.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 7.4 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 0.6 PK-8
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.