Atlas Preparatory Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Atlas Preparatory Academy is to provide an educational program which engages our students in learning experiences that meet their academic, social and emotional needs, in a multicultural environment based on mutual respect.
- The staff at Atlas Preparatory Academy believes in the importance of building strong relationships with our students, their families, and the community.
- We are committed to meeting the individual academic needs of our students through differentiated instruction, while celebrating the multicultural heritage of our students and staff.
- The Atlas Preparatory Academy faculty envisions that a multicultural setting will prepare the students to become life long learners who acquire the necessary skills to lead responsible and productive lives in order to be successful in a global marketplace.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||847 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 39 students
5335 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
(414)543-3580 1.4 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414)744-1214 2.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 7.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 0.6 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.