Beacon Christian School
- Top Ranked ID School
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Students: 32 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Beacon Christian School is committed to providing a quality Christian education.
- We actively seek to integrate Jesus Christ into all facets of learning; meet the mental, physical, social and spiritual needs of the whole person; and maximize the full potential of each unique student through active participation in learning.
- We seek to accomplish this mission for each student by creating a safe learning environment that: Cultivates dependence on God`s Word, the Bible, for guidance in daily life.
- Teaches the great themes of the Bible.
- Leads to an awareness of the reality of God and His interest in the things of everyday living.
- Instills the ideals of integrity, honesty, purity, dependability, neatness and punctuality.
- Fosters the qualities of self-respect and respect for others.
- Utilizes a variety of learning experiences, including current technology, while not jeopardizing classroom discipline. Takes into account the learning style of each young person, thus enabling progress at his/her own rate and training for the work force of tomorrow.
- Our school sponsors a ski school program once-a-week for four weeks each year.
- Lessons are given at the Bluewood Ski Resort.
- The ski program offers a number of benefits Our special group rate makes skiing more affordable for our students.
- The students have a ball skiing with friends, teachers, and parents.
- We all have a great time getting to know each other better.
- Skiing every week for 4 weeks enables most students to make big improvements in their skills.
- The self-confidence our students get from being able to conquer the challenges of a snow-covered mountain is immeasurable.
Endorse Beacon Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards