Northwest Childrens Home Education Center
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 2-12
- Enrollment: 72 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Northwest Children's Home Education operates three private, non-profit K-12 Education Centers. All three schools are accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, and officially recognized by the Idaho State Department of Education and the Washington Superintendent of Public Instruction. The mission of the Northwest Children's Home Education is to provide quality rehabilitative, therapeutic and educational services for children and families. Our largest school, in Lewiston, serves between 100-115 special needs students. About half these children are Children's Home residents, and come from all over Idaho and Washington. The others are from the Lewis-Clark Valley and surrounding communities. In Nampa, the Syringa school provides educational services for up to 24 residential girls.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northwest Childrens Home Education Center?
The application deadline for Northwest Childrens Home Education Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northwest Childrens Home Education Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards