- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School Supplied, non label clothes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Guitar Lessons, Wood Working
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Hiking, Rafting, Weightlifting
- Proejct Patch exists to "Restore Hope to Teens, Building Thriving Families and Empower Supportive Communities." Project Patch is a licensed and accredited therapeutic residential program that houses up to 36 residents at a time, ages 12 to 17. The staff is comprised of 40 dedicated team members, including a core of professional counselors.Over 1,000 teens have completed the Project Patch program and are living testaments to the program's effectiveness. Teens spend a year with usgaining the skills and healing necessary for completing the program. During this time, family visits take place at various times and parents are encouraged to attend parent weekends, each one a time to learn new skills as a family.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Project Patch School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Project Patch School?
Endorse Project Patch School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards