- Project Patch exists to help struggling teens find hope, skills and support to live abundant and successful lives.
- We are a licensed and accredited theapeuic residential program for boys and girls ages 12-17.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Supplied, non label clothes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Insurance accepted. Financial aid is available.|
|Admissions Director||Whitney Mestelle|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Guitar Lessons, Wood Working
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Hiking, Rafting, Weightlifting
- Proejct Patch exists to "Restore Hope to Teens, Building Thriving Families and Empower Supportive Communities." Project Patch is a licensed and accredited therapeutic residential program that houses up to 36 residents at a time, ages 12 to 17. The staff is comprised of 40 dedicated team members, including a core of professional counselors. Over 1,000 teens have completed the Project Patch program and are living testaments to the program's effectiveness. Teens spend a year with us gaining the skills and healing necessary for completing the program. During this time, family visits take place at various times and parents are encouraged to attend parent weekends, each one a time to learn new skills as a family.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Emmett Grades: 4-10 | 47 students
3770 E Black Canyon Hwy
Emmett, ID 83617
(208)365-2316 39.3 4-10
- Lewiston Grades: 2-12 | 67 students
602 13th St
Lewiston, ID 83501
(208)746-8206 166.1 2-12
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.