We are Bellevue KinderCare and invite you to meet our wonderful staff.
Our staff is very educated and loves knowing that children are learning daily.
Our teaching staff at Bellevue KinderCare are dedicated to educating children.
The majority of our teachers have their Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree or their CDA.
KinderCare encourages continuing education of our staff through bi-annual professional development days and a tuition reimbursement plan so teachers can pursue higher education.
We have teachers who have been in the childcare field for as many as 30 years, the average tenure is 12 years in childcare and eight years with KinderCare.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- My name is Michelle Schirtzinger and I am the Center Director, here at KinderCare Learning Center on Bellevue street. Our experts designed our classrooms and curriculum to help prepare your child to succeed in school and beyond. One of the first things you see when entering our center is our huge indoor play area, which comes in handy with our cold Wisconsin winters. I am proud of our dedicated staff. All staff members are Pediatric First Aid and CPR certified and have pursued additional education in the Early Childhood education field. Our Early Foundations curriculum provides learning opportunities through the use of small and large group activities that are fun. Our center has received the highest rating through the Young Star program of Wisconsin and is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- All of our staff are pediatric First Aid and CPR certified and are dedicated to adhering to the health and safety standards of our NAEYC and Young Star (5 stars) accreditations.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NWTC, Cahtolic Charitites, NACCRRA, and Oneida Tribal.
Endorse Bellevue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.