Tel: (662) 673-9722
- Benton Academy, through its curricula and school activities, is dedicated to the preparation of all students to a standard of excellence and Christ-like values.
- We believe the school exists primarily for the students and that learning is an individual and continuing process.
- We believe that the aim of private education is to provide for each child, regardless of ability or environment, the opportunity to develop to his/her maximum potential in mental maturity, moral values, physical fitness, emotional stability, social development, civic responsibility, and spiritual awareness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yazoo City Grades: PK-12 | 403 students
2132 Gordon Ave
Yazoo City, MS 39194
(662) 746-5913 14.7 PK-12
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 1075 students
7601 Old Canton Road
Madison, MS 39110
(601) 856-4455 30.4 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.