Bethany Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Serving children in preschool through eighth grade, Bethany provides an excellent academic experience including art, music, foreign language, technology as well as extra-curricular sports and clubs. All of this in a supportive, religious environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,896|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool and Half-Day Kindergarten tuition is different from full-day tuition.|
|Admissions Director||Aimee Walsh|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Musicals, Student Council|
- By the power of God's Spirit, the mission of Bethany Lutheran School is to train, equip, and support witnesses for His Kingdom. Bethany Lutheran School exists to provide thorough instruction in God's word in order that your child may learn to know and trust Christ as his/her loving Savior, know what the Lord expects of him/her, and voluntarily do that which is right and God pleasing. We are to teach the skills necessary for successful, purposeful, and useful living. At Bethany, your child will receive a quality Christian education in the Lutheran tradition.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downers Grove Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
929 Maple Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630)852-0832 8.1 PK-8
- Naperville Grades: NS-12 | 99 students
1451 Raymond Drive
Naperville, IL 60563
(630)637-9622 4.2 NS-12
For our son, Bethany was an outstanding educational experience!!! The school was welcoming and felt like a family. His move to Naperville Central High School was an easy transition because of the high level of academic excellence at Bethany. Their emphasis is definitely on the whole child. Their strong programs in the arts, sports, and a strong spiritual foundation all contributed to making our son a well-rounded individual.
- Posted by Parent - louis
Christ centered, Bible believing, fully committed staff, and a great start to college prep education...what more could a parent want? Two huge thumbs up!
- Posted by Parent - revfi
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.