Bethany Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Serving children in preschool through eighth grade, Bethany provides an excellent academic experience including art, music, foreign language, technology as well as extra-curricular sports and clubs. All of this in a supportive, religious environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,896|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool and Half-Day Kindergarten tuition is different from full-day tuition.|
|Admissions Director||Aimee Walsh|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Musicals, Student Council|
- By the power of God's Spirit, the mission of Bethany Lutheran School is to train, equip, and support witnesses for His Kingdom. Bethany Lutheran School exists to provide thorough instruction in God's word in order that your child may learn to know and trust Christ as his/her loving Savior, know what the Lord expects of him/her, and voluntarily do that which is right and God pleasing. We are to teach the skills necessary for successful, purposeful, and useful living. At Bethany, your child will receive a quality Christian education in the Lutheran tradition.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downers Grove Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
929 Maple Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630)852-0832 8.1 PK-8
- Naperville Grades: NS-12 | 99 students
1451 Raymond Drive
Naperville, IL 60563
(630)637-9622 4.2 NS-12
For our son, Bethany was an outstanding educational experience!!! The school was welcoming and felt like a family. His move to Naperville Central High School was an easy transition because of the high level of academic excellence at Bethany. Their emphasis is definitely on the whole child. Their strong programs in the arts, sports, and a strong spiritual foundation all contributed to making our son a well-rounded individual.
- Posted by Parent - louis
Christ centered, Bible believing, fully committed staff, and a great start to college prep education...what more could a parent want? Two huge thumbs up!
- Posted by Parent - revfi
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.