Naperville Christian Academy
- Naperville Christian Academy is an independent, non-denominational Classical Christian school providing an excellent academic education founded on Biblical truth.
- Our curriculum is based on the Classical model known as the Trivium (Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric stages) and includes Classical and traditional subjects: Bible, Literature, Grammar, Composition, History, Geography, Mathematics, Science, Latin, Logic, Rhetoric, Art, Music, and Physical Education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Latin, AP Stats, AP US History|
|Average ACT score||31|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,800|
|Tuition Notes||3 day PS - $3680 1/2 day, $6200full day 5 day PS - $5465 1/2 day, $9040 full day K - $5465 1/2 day, $9040 Full day 1st - 5th - $9040 6th - 8th - $9770 9th-12th - $10,300|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Ruff|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Intramural Sports Only, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Indoor Soccer,
Intramural Sports Only, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
chess, Cooking Club, Drama, Math Club, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Dodgeball, Floor Hockey, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
- Naperville Christian Academy provides an academically excellent education founded on Biblical truth. We provide an education that enables our students to develop their intellectual gifts and prepares them to be leaders in their respective life endeavors. Factors contributing to our ability to provide an exceptional education for our students include: We use a proven Classical approach to education based on the model known as the Trivium. The Classical method was developed during Greco-Roman times, formalized in the medieval period, and nearly universally embraced by educators in the English speaking world until the early 20th century. Our curriculum is comprehensive and exceptionally challenging. Our teachers are intelligent, knowledgeable in their fields and in Classical teaching methods, and committed to the Lord and to their students. We have a maximum of 18 students in each class. Small classes allow our teachers to ensure that all students are engaged and challenged. We have high standards for student conduct. Christ is our role model. Students are respectful to their teachers and respectful and caring to each other. Classes are calm and orderly, providing an environment in which students truly enjoy learning.
- Our standardized test results are just one small reflection of our commitment to academic excellence. Our school wide average percentile rank using national school norms for our most recent standardized test was 99% for Reading and 99% for Mathematics.
- If you would like to meet our teachers and observe our classes to determine if Naperville Christian Academy would be the right choice for your child and family, please call us at (630) 637-9622 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a visit.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
63 Fernwood Rd
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630)892-0310 9.3 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.