Naperville Christian Academy
- Naperville Christian Academy is an independent, non-denominational Classical Christian school providing an excellent academic education founded on Biblical truth.
- Our curriculum is based on the Classical model known as the Trivium (Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric stages) and includes Classical and traditional subjects: Bible, Literature, Grammar, Composition, History, Geography, Mathematics, Science, Latin, Logic, Rhetoric, Art, Music, and Physical Education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Latin, AP Stats, AP US History|
|Average ACT score||32|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,600|
|Tuition Notes||3 day PS - $3500 1/2 day, $5900full day 5 day PS - $4937 1/2 day, $8146 full day K - $4400 1/2 day, $7260 Full day 1st - 5th - $7260 6th - 12th - $7920|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Ruff|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Intramural Sports Only, SoccerArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Intramural Sports Only,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Basketball, chess, Chorus, Cooking Club, Dodgeball, Drama, Floor Hockey, Photography, Student Council, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Yearbook Band, Basketball, chess, Chorus, Cooking Club, Dodgeball, Drama, Floor Hockey, Photography, Volleyball, Yearbook, Student Council,|
- Naperville Christian Academy provides an academically excellent education founded on Biblical truth. We provide an education that enables our students to develop their intellectual gifts and prepares them to be leaders in their respective life endeavors. Factors contributing to our ability to provide an exceptional education for our students include: We use a proven Classical approach to education based on the model known as the Trivium. The Classical method was developed during Greco-Roman times, formalized in the medieval period, and nearly universally embraced by educators in the English speaking world until the early 20th century. Our curriculum is comprehensive and exceptionally challenging. Our teachers are intelligent, knowledgeable in their fields and in Classical teaching methods, and committed to the Lord and to their students. We have a maximum of 18 students in each class. Small classes allow our teachers to ensure that all students are engaged and challenged. We have high standards for student conduct. Christ is our role model. Students are respectful to their teachers and respectful and caring to each other. Classes are calm and orderly, providing an environment in which students truly enjoy learning.
- Our standardized test results are just one small reflection of our commitment to academic excellence. Our school wide average percentile rank using national school norms for our most recent standardized test was 99% for Reading and 99% for Mathematics.
- If you would like to meet our teachers and observe our classes to determine if Naperville Christian Academy would be the right choice for your child and family, please call us at (630) 637-9622 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a visit.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MontgomeryGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
63 Fernwood Rd
Montgomery, IL 60538
- AuroraGrades: PK-8 | 73 students
255 N Farnsworth Ave
Aurora, IL 60505
- AuroraGrades: PK-12 | 645 students
2255 Sullivan Road
Aurora, IL 60506
- WinfieldGrades: K-8 | 520 students
1N350 Taylor Drive
Winfield, IL 60190
- NapervilleGrades: PK-8 | 301 students
1550 Modaff Road
Naperville, IL 60565
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.