Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Chess Club, Cooking Club, Drama, Math Club, Robotics Team, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Cross Country Running, Dodgeball, Floor Hockey, Gymnastics, Volleyball
- Naperville Christian Academy provides an academically excellent education founded on Biblical truth. We provide an education that enables our students to develop their intellectual gifts and prepares them to be leaders in their respective life endeavors. Factors contributing to our ability to provide an exceptional education for our students include: We use a proven Classical approach to education based on the model known as the Trivium. The Classical method was developed during Greco-Roman times, formalized in the medieval period, and nearly universally embraced by educators in the English speaking world until the early 20th century. Our curriculum is comprehensive and exceptionally challenging. Our teachers are intelligent, knowledgeable in their fields and in Classical teaching methods, and committed to the Lord and to their students. We have a maximum of 16 students in each class. Small classes allow our teachers to ensure that all students are engaged and challenged. We have high standards for student conduct. Christ is our role model. Students are respectful to their teachers and respectful and caring to each other. Classes are calm and orderly, providing an environment in which students truly enjoy learning.
- Our standardized test results are just one small reflection of our commitment to academic excellence. Our students take the ERB CTP-5 and CLT tests internally and ACT, SAT, and AP tests externally.
- If you would like to tour the school, meet our teachers and observe classes to determine if Naperville Christian Academy would be the right choice for your child and family, please call us at (630) 637-9622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Heather MacIntyre - NCA Grammar School Faculty
- Stevie Melter - NCA Upper School Faculty
- Michael Melter - NCA Student Support Faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Naperville Christian Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Naperville Christian Academy?
Who are famous alumni from Naperville Christian Academy?
What sports does Naperville Christian Academy offer?
What is Naperville Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Naperville Christian Academy?
Endorse Naperville Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards