Calvary Christian School: Infant - 8th Grade
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (630) 375-8600
- Calvary Christian School offers on-campus programming for preschool (6 weeks - age 4), junior kindergarten, kindergarten, elementary school and junior high school and distance learning (Calvary Connected) for 2nd - 8th grade.
- We are conveniently located on Route 59 to serve the communities of Naperville, Plainfield, Aurora, Oswego, and the western Chicago suburbs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$935|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer Program is charged on a monthly basis.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants, shorts or skirts (girls) with a solid color polo. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / Dec. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||Graduated tuition scale|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Director||Tasha Bossio|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- Calvary Christian School has been warmly welcoming families since 1980. Calvary Christian School (CCS) is an interdenominational, co-educational school dedicated to developing the whole student to the glory of God and is a ministry of Calvary Church of Naperville. CCS is committed to helping students know God, achieve academic excellence, discover their purpose, and make a difference.
- Programming begins as early as 6 weeks of age for early learners and continues through 8th grade. Calvary Preschool offers full-time education and child care for Infants, Wobblers, and Preschool. Students then transition to Elementary school for Junior Kindergarten or Kindergarten and continue until graduation in 8th grade. Calvary is on campus for JRK - 8th grade students. Off campus learning options are available for students in 2nd - 8th grade.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Calvary Christian School: Infant - 8th Grade also viewed these schools: Naperville Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naperville Grades: NS-12 | 99 students
1451 Raymond Drive
Naperville, IL 60563
(630) 637-9622 4 NS-12
The best decision I've ever made was to send my 3 kids at CCS. It is a God centered curriculum, so advanced that my daughter who graduated from CCS had a great advantage in HS. The school is so Clean, very safe & all the teachers & staff were super awesome. I thank God every day for His provision & in return I was able to send them to this great Christian school!! I love CCS!!!
- Posted by Parent - Analee Navarro
When students leave Calvary Christian School, they are not only academically prepared for high school, they have a world view that is solidly centered around Christ. My own children have flourished in high school, and I can thank the staff from Calvary Christian School with helping them to achieve their greatest potential while there.
- Posted by Parent - June Sheneman
My 2nd graders has flourished in her time at Calvary. The teachers are great and very attentive to her needs; they are also all licensed. The facilities are excellent. There is plenty of room in each classroom as well as an art room, computer lab, awesome library, and gym. She has at the opportunity to grow in her love of music as well with semi annual music programs where students are able to audition for solos and speaking parts.
- Posted by Parent - Tina
Calvary Christian School is a great place for my kids. I have a 5th grader girl and a 2nd grader boy. The academic level is excellent, teachers are very good and the christian foundation is amazing! I highly reccomend
- Posted by Parent - erida
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.