All Saints Catholic Academy
5.00 (6 reviews)
- All Saints Catholic Academy is a regional Catholic elementary school, founded in 2005 by three Naperville parishes: St. Elizabeth Seton Parish, St. Margaret Mary Parish, and St. Thomas the Apostle Parish.
- ASCA educates children from pre-school through 8th grade. All Saints Catholic Academy was the first new Catholic school to open in the Diocese of Joliet in over 40 years.
- ASCA is currently serving almost 450 students in the 2018-2019 school year.
- All Saints Catholic Academy partners with parents and parish communities to nurture future leaders through the formation and education of each child in spirit, mind, and body.
- All Saints now has expanded preschool options that include full and half day preschool with extended care available for full day preschoolers.
- We strive to teach as Jesus did through a balance of message, worship, community, and service.
- Our regional school provides a Christ-centered environment, rich in academic excellence and Catholic values, from which we send forth a new communion of saints into their homes, parishes, and communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Please contact school to discuss your student's needs.|
|Total Students||449 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform is required for K-8; optional for preschool.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||Rate noted is for in parish K-8 students. Out of parish students pay additional 25%.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patricia Bajek|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Competitive Chess Club, Competitive Math Team, Cooking Class, Girl and Boy Scouts, STEM Classes
Arts and Music Programs:
Mass Choir, Musical Theatre Production, Piano and voice lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run
- All Saints Catholic Academy is a Diocese of Joliet Catholic elementatry school. Students of all faith backgrounds are welcome.
- All Saints has a preschool program - the Growing Saints Early Childhood Academy - that offers flexibility and choice to school families. Full and half days; extended care available. YOU craft your child's schedule.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodridge Grades: K-8 | 270 students
7720 Janes Ave
Woodridge, IL 60517
(630)985-2515 6.7 K-8
My family has been a part of the All Saints family now for the last five years. We could not be happier with the personal attention, educational rigor, and Catholic morals our children are learning. The teachers, staff, admin, and other families at ASCA are second to none! We are so proud to be a part of such an outstanding educational institution for learning.
- Posted by Parent - Jackie
We have been a part of the All Saints community since its inception and couldn't be happier with both the academic and spiritual development of our children. In a hectic and competitive world, it is a comfort to be a part of a community that is focused on supporting the development of not only the academic ability, but also the character of each student. We couldn't be more grateful for the many years we've been a part of All Saints!
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer
We couldn't be happier with our experiences here at All Saint. The teachers and administration do a great job of keeping parents informed. Our children have already demonstrated the benefits of learning in a strong faith based environment and we have enjoyed getting to know the other parents.We are very happy with our choice to send our kids to All Saints.
- Posted by Parent - Parent of 2
I cannot speak highly enough of this school. My son is in Third Grade and has been a part of "ASCA" for three years (Grades One, Two and Three) and he has loved each year, had amazing teachers and learned so much each year doing Math and Reading at two grade levels higher than his actual grade level. Teachers have demonstrated great teaching techniques, manage the classroom effectively, give appropriate amounts of homework, communicate well with parents and have taught my son well. The (new) Leadership in the school has committed itself to enhancing communication, developing strong and consistent disciplined, has focused on professional development of its teachers and has a most compelling vision for the future of this school. I am very happy that this school has a well-rounded approach and has helped the development of my son physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually through both curricular and extra-curricular opportunities.
- Posted by Parent - Andrew
Excellent school. Our first child attended years ago.. the teaching staff was excellent and he flourished. Years later with our other children we decided on a different school and it was never good enough because we started with expectations based on how well our first child was taught. Needless to say we transferred back to All Saints, and for the last couple of years we have never been happier with the school. The administration has found a way to make it easy for working parents like us with the after care hours for ALL students, even preschool. The teachers have been great. My kids come home with homework that is reinforcing what was learned, we do not spend evenings with me or my husband having to reteach the concepts like before. Lastly, we are also thoroughly impressed with the many extracurricular opportunities that are available (sports, science, cooking, art, etc). They even have Robotics this year. Excellent school, excellent choice.
- Posted by Parent - Abia
wow - This is a school that really cres about its students. We were new and made to feel so welcome. The moms were kind of cliquish but it is the teachers relationships with the kids that are important. For this the get the highest grade from us. You all rock. I love the beauty you show to all.
- Posted by Parent - danit
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.