Naperville KinderCare Photo #3 - Our first Infant room is restriction free. This provides optimal development for the non mobile infants.
Naperville KinderCare Photo #4 - The infant 2 room is enriched with art and activities designed to stimulate development in mobile infants.
Naperville KinderCare Photo #5 - Our infants work on a variety of art projects that encourage creativity as well as skill development.
Naperville KinderCare Photo #6 - Our teachers provide safe learning environments for children to explore and reach developmental milestones.
Naperville KinderCare Photo #7 - One on one interactions aid in the development of social and emotional skills.
Naperville KinderCare Photo #8 - Safe, clean, curriculum enriched classrooms make for wonderful learning environments.
The teachers at the Naperville KinderCare on Diehl road are dedicated to helping children learn and grow.
They are passionate about children and educating them. Our teachers all meet the DCFS requirements for education, many of them have their Child Development Associate's Credential, Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or related fields.
All teachers attend educational state required training twice a year as well as First Aid and CPR training.
Our teachers strive for excellence and are very excited to watch your children learn and grow with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Naperville (Diehl Rd) KinderCare! The staff at KinderCare is so excited that you are visiting our site and we hope that you find it helpful, informational and exciting! Our KinderCare is located on Diehl and 59 right off of I-88 and services Naperville, Aurora, and Warrenville areas. All of us would love for your family to join our family. Give us a call if you have questions and to set up a time to come see our center and meet our great staff.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Each of our classrooms is equipped with a first aid kit and teachers that are First Aid and CPR certified. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Yes Child Care Assistance DCFF IDHS
Endorse Naperville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.