Carmel Montessori Academy & Children's House
Tel: (630) 393-2995
- Carmel Montessori Academy and Children's House is a small, rural school community dedicated to providing researched-based, virtue-focused, continually evolving environments within the philosophy and pedagogy of Maria Montessori as interpreted by qualified, competent CMA Faculty to facilitate the balanced development of the physical, personal, social, and academic growth of the CHILD and his/her unique Family towards his/her self-creation of a happy, competent, continually developing person who is a citizen of our world.
- Carmel Montessori Academy and Children’s House has been an American Montessori Society accredited Montessori school since 1987.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is variable. Extended hours available.|
|Admissions Director||Jacob LaFranzo|
|Admissions Associate||Carmen LaFranzo|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 2-8 | 72 students
3044 S. San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904) 223-3391 881.1 2-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 171 students
9920 Regency Square Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32225
(904) 726-5000 876.5 6-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904) 724-8323 876.5 1-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.