St. John The Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (630) 668-2625
- St. John the Baptist School educates students from 3 year old Preschool through Eighth Grade.
- Our goal is to prepare young people to impact the world for Christ, using Jesus as our model; to continue development of excellence in curriculum and instruction; to provide optimum technology integration; and to provide a safe and accessible environment for staff and students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,275|
|Tuition Notes||$3275 is full-day KDG- Grade 8 rate. Half day KDG is $2350, 3-day PreK $1375 and 5-day PreK $1925.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Intramural Floor Hockey, Student Council, Yearbook|
- St. John the Baptist School educates students from 3 year old Preschool through Eighth Grade. Our goal is to prepare young people to impact the world for Christ, using Jesus as our model; to continue development of excellence in curriculum and instruction; to provide optimum technology integration; and to provide a safe and accessible environment for staff and students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elgin Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
274 Division St
Elgin, IL 60120
(847) 931-2804 13.3 NS-8
- Glendale Heights Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
1555 Glen Ellyn Rd
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
(630) 858-3112 5.9 PK-8
- Hoffman Estates Grades: PK-8 | 516 students
255 Flagstaff Ln
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
(847) 885-7702 12.3 PK-8
Posted July 16, 2012 Report it Great school! My sons all love their experience there. It has the best Pre-school academic and socialization program around!! You can't beat the smaller class size and individual attention paid to each student's success. You and your child will fall in love with the staff immediately.
- Posted by Parent - Ecabr
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.