St Francis High School
Tel: (630) 668-5800
- St Francis High School serves 731 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of St Francis High School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||731 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lisle Grades: 9-12 | 1330 students
2200 Maple Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 719-2782 5.7 9-12
- Elgin Grades: 9-12 | 382 students
335 Locust St
Elgin, IL 60123
(847) 741-7535 14.3 9-12
- Lombard Grades: 9-12 | 635 students
19W070 16th Street
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 627-6930 7.7 9-12
- West Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 660 students
900 Prince Crossing Rd
West Chicago, IL 60185
(630) 562-7500 3.1 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.