St Michael Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of St. Michael School is to partner with parents in educating the whole child.
- Striving for academic excellence, children will grow spiritually, morally, and intellectually, as they develop physically, socially and emotionally.
- The St. Michael community is committed to "teach as Jesus did" by helping students become responsible Catholic Christians dedicated to spreading the mission of Jesus Christ and serving others.
- As a Catholic school we are a community of faith in which the gospel message, our Catholic heritage, worship and service are integrated in the school experience.
- We aspire to academic excellence by encouraging the unique giftedness of each student, and by addressing the social, emotional, physical and spiritual dimensions of our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MundeleinGrades: 9-12 | 1364 students
1 Carmel Pkwy
Mundelein, IL 60060
- WheatonGrades: 9-12 | 769 students
2130 W Roosevelt Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
- West ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 660 students
900 Prince Crossing Rd
West Chicago, IL 60185
- StreamwoodGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
513 Parkside Cir
Streamwood, IL 60107
- WinfieldGrades: K-8 | 511 students
1N350 Taylor Drive
Winfield, IL 60190
St. Michael has been an incredible school for our four children. I can't say enough good about the teachers, the principal and the community. Mutual focus on excellent academics and formation of our kids as "good people" prompts me to write this review. Our family has become stronger, our children brighter and more deeply moral, and our faith life blossomed here at St. Michael. I give it my highest recommendation!
- Posted by Parent - Happy Parent
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.