St Michael Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (630) 462-5009
- The mission of St. Michael School is to partner with parents in educating the whole child.
- Striving for academic excellence, children will grow spiritually, morally, and intellectually, as they develop physically, socially and emotionally.
- The St. Michael community is committed to "teach as Jesus did" by helping students become responsible Catholic Christians dedicated to spreading the mission of Jesus Christ and serving others.
- As a Catholic school we are a community of faith in which the gospel message, our Catholic heritage, worship and service are integrated in the school experience.
- We aspire to academic excellence by encouraging the unique giftedness of each student, and by addressing the social, emotional, physical and spiritual dimensions of our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||595 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheaton Grades: 9-12 | 731 students
2130 W Roosevelt Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630) 668-5800 1.6 9-12
- Wheaton Grades: PK-12 | 126 students
335 East Seminary Ave
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630) 547-5125 0.7 PK-12
- Elgin Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
274 Division St
Elgin, IL 60120
(847) 931-2804 15 NS-8
St. Michael has been an incredible school for our four children. I can't say enough good about the teachers, the principal and the community. Mutual focus on excellent academics and formation of our kids as "good people" prompts me to write this review. Our family has become stronger, our children brighter and more deeply moral, and our faith life blossomed here at St. Michael. I give it my highest recommendation!
- Posted by Parent - Happy Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.