Tel: (630) 562-7500
- Since its founding in 1853, Wheaton Academy has been an educational institution committed to the evangelical Christian faith.
- The school was established on the belief that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.
- Wheaton Academy mission is to nurture growth in our students through relationships, excellence and service to the glory of the God.
- As a private school, we have tremendous flexibility in designing a curriculum that will meet the particular spiritual, social, as well as, academic needs of our students as they meet the ever-changing demands of the world in which they live.
- In designing this innovative curriculum, we continue to draw upon research and experience that helps us understand how different teaching styles can be used in the classroom.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||17 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ryan Hall|
|Admissions Associate||Shelly Rose|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Lacrosse, Rock Climbing,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Wheaton Academy has an international boarding program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheaton Grades: 9-12 | 731 students
2130 W Roosevelt Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630) 668-5800 3.1 9-12
- Lisle Grades: 9-12 | 1330 students
2200 Maple Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 719-2782 8.6 9-12
- Lombard Grades: 9-12 | 635 students
19W070 16th Street
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 627-6930 10.2 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.