Naperville West KinderCare
We have a very well educated, experienced, and nurturing staff at KinderCare Naperville West.
A handful of teachers have been here for 10 years or more and most employees have many years of experience in the field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are committed to excellence here at the KinderCare Naperville West location. We have well-educated, warm, and nurturing teachers with many years of experience in the Early Childhood field. We will treat your children as if they are our own, providing the safest, friendliest learning environment possible. Our center is accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) and has a Gold Circle of Quality.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but our front entryway is equipped with a secure, coded keypad entry device where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. Our Child Supervision Record that requires a name-to-face accounting of all children every 30 minutes is one of the many systems in place to ensure the safety of our children. At Naperville KinderCare West we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Mirela's role includes conducting monthly tornado and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- Child Care Resource and Referal, NACCRRA, Action for Children, YMCA **Center is able to help parents answer some general questions regarding subsidy and Center has application there and can help parents fill out the subsidy papers if needed**
Endorse Naperville West KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.