Bethel Christian School
- Bethel Christian School is a state-approved (Louisiana Department of Education) non-public school located in the facilities of Bethel Ministries at Louisiana.
- Bethel Christian School uses the A Beka curriculum -- a traditional, Christian system of education that features disciplined academics and emphasizes the phonetic approach to reading with memorization of math facts and tables.
- Students' overall progress at Bethel is measured using the TerraNova III achievement test, and most students test at or above the national average for their age group.
- Being a state-approved school, Bethel high school studetns adhere to the Core4curriculum for the state of Louisiana and diplomas are Louisiana TOPS (Tuition OPportunity for Students) eligible.
- All Bethel graduates are eligible for the same scholarships as public school students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,400|
|Tuition Notes||tuition varies with grade level of student|
|Admissions Director||Patti Landers|
|Admissions Associate||Felecia Bonin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, FootballBaseball, Basketball,|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.