Bethel Christian School
Tel: (337) 824-0020
- Bethel Christian School is a state-approved (Louisiana Department of Education) non-public school located in the facilities of Bethel Ministries at Louisiana.
- Bethel Christian School uses the A Beka curriculum -- a traditional, Christian system of education that features disciplined academics and emphasizes the phonetic approach to reading with memorization of math facts and tables.
- Students' overall progress at Bethel is measured using the TerraNova III achievement test, and most students test at or above the national average for their age group.
- Being a state-approved school, Bethel high school studetns adhere to the Core4curriculum for the state of Louisiana and diplomas are Louisiana TOPS (Tuition OPportunity for Students) eligible.
- All Bethel graduates are eligible for the same scholarships as public school students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,400|
|Tuition Notes||tuition varies with grade level of student|
|Admissions Director||Patti Landers|
|Admissions Associate||Felecia Bonin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, FootballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jennings Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
600 Roberts Ave
Jennings, LA 70546
(337) 824-1743 1.2 PK-8
- Santa Ana Grades: 9-12 | 2152 students
1202 W Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714) 754-1175 1493.8 9-12
- Elkhorn Grades: 9-12 | 239 students
22520 Mount Michael Rd
Elkhorn, NE 68022
(402) 253-0958 790.5 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.